New Pr, Grand Brutal Hex Dies!

foxyj75

Hey Guys,

Tonight was one of those "off" nights; you know, nothing feels right, you're at what feels like half power, and after you know it's an off night, then you're psyched out and that makes it worse!!! :( And all this coupled with the fact that my favorite inner wraps are dead, and the new ones still feel weird. Oh well, enough bellyaching, here's what I managed to damage.....

The grand brutal hex was way off center(1/2''), and was alot harder on the kink than the crush for me. I wasn't hurrying, but it took about 5-6 minutes to kill. Here's the pic:

Grand brutal hex pic

And then just for giggles, I gave a Mag brutal a ride. I wasn't expecting much here, since I was feeling weak and was smoked from the other bend. My endurance was feeling about zero tonight!! Here's the result:

Mag brutal to 80ish

I am moving this weekend, (to southern Oh), so I'm gonna take a few days rest. When I'm all rested up, I'll get that Grand on video, and give that Mag the ride of it's life!! Later!

God Bless,

Fox <><

Wow! :blink Awesome Fox!

Great Job Man!!!

Just when I go and bend the grand brutal hex to 3 3/4 between ends, you have to totally humiliate me with that pic! :D:bow:mosher

Can't wait for the video Fox!

Hey Fox how much harder was the kink in the mag hex compared to the Grand?

Reason I ask is I'm gonna use some mag hex for isos to get closer to the grand. Just wanna know if I should rest another day to go ahead and try to kink the mag.

Hey Fox how much harder was the kink in the mag hex compared to the Grand?

Reason I ask is I'm gonna use some mag hex for isos to get closer to the grand. Just wanna know if I should rest another day to go ahead and try to kink the mag.

Chad, it was quite a bit harder than the Grand hex was. I think you can kink it pretty good, you're definitely strong enough. One tip, if I may; once you get it moving, hold the hit for like 5-10 seconds. It seems like it feels like it stops, but if you keep on it, it slowly starts moving again. What ever you do, keep it HOT!! That brutal stock freezes like nobody's business!! :blink

Good luck buddy, I hope you put a big ol' dent in that Mag, and kill that Grand!!! :cool

Well I went out and gave the old Brutal Magnificent Hex 4 really quick hits. Let me tell you, that is one STIFF piece of steel! :angry:

I'm gonna need a few more days rest to really do some damage on that thing but for now, this is all I got done... :D

Mag Brutal Hex PIC

Edited by CaptainCrush

That is awesome Great Job Jeremiah!!! :mosher:mosher:mosher

Brendan

You guys are making me anxious to get to the longer stock...and a very generous soul is sending me 3 Huge Brutal Hexes...:)

You guys are making me anxious to get to the longer stock...and a very generous soul is sending me 3 Huge Brutal Hexes...:)

I heard somebody dropped them off this morning at the post office... :rock

I heard somebody dropped them off this morning at the post office... :rock

Awesome Chad! :rock I won't let you down man. I might not bend them right away just to make sure I'm in the groove and able to bend the longer stuff first, but rest assured they'll get demolished at cut down lengths too. I'm thinking the first one will be a 6", then a Grand, then a Mag. But that'll be some months down the road probably.

Hell yes!!!

I wanna see you throw each bastard down and foot stomp it too after you destroy em! :tongue

Thanks guys!! :rock Your support is very much appreciated!

I think if I hit that Mag hex rested, I could maybe kill it. I could feel it moving little by little when I would hit it, but it was like 3 in the morning, and I was just smoked. If I can get it to crush range, it's dead. It's just that I am going to have to hit it hard and fast, and blow through the sweep portion while it's hot. That stuff locks up like crazy if you let it cool! :blink Thanks again guys!!

Edited by Foxman

That is just Sick FoxMan!!!! Congrats and good luck on the Mag :rock:rock

Incredible bending Fox!

Stay at it and good luck with the Mag.

Stay Strong!!!

Mighty Joe