Just Got Off Vacation And Some Interesting Ripping

Tim71

Just got off a great vacation from Gatlinburg Tennessee which is one of my favorite places on the planet but got to squeeze in some neat strength stuff.

First, we left Saturday morning but I needed to mail a package of steel so I had to find a post office. Hit one in rural Kentucky and luckily it was open but even better they had a few free phone books setting out on the counter for anyone to take. They were a few pages shy of 1000 pages with everything counted. I talked to the girl behind the counter about postal stuff for a minute or 2 then asked if I could take a couple phone books and one thing lead to another and I quickly "gripped and ripped" one for her. I happen to hit it just right and it was one quick motion which blew her away so she went to the back and got me 2 unopened bundles of those books to take with me!! Yee hah since good books are hard to find.

Next, when we get to Gatlinburg and start enjoying stuff, I go to the mountain mall and they had the ol' arm wrestling machine in the arcade which I'd tried a couple years ago. My old poundage record on it was 141ish which put me in the #1 spot on the rankings which is great for me since I don't arm wrestle but I see now there's one ranking way at the top with 148 lbs. I beat the top setting to open the bonus level and on my second attempt I got 151 lbs.

Now, back to the phone books, in the lobby of the hotel they have a large stack of 1400 page phone books just sitting on the floor for free!! My wife snagged a pic of me coming out of the hotel with a big unopened stack of phonebooks on my shoulder like I was up to something.

I came back with the most souveniers and the best part was they were all free.

Just a nice bonus to an already great vacation.

Tim

Great work Tim! :yikes

Oh... My... God... Tim, I was in Greeneville, Tennessee last Friday. It's about an hour away from Gatlinburg. A friend's family was in Gatlinburg that weekend. Two of my aunts and my grandma were in Gatlinburg until Monday and now I find out that you were there too. The funny thing is, I didn't know any of these folks were down there until they told me :whacked I couldn't resist posting the coincidence! Glad you had fun and your a lucky dog to find all those books fo fwee!!!

Edited by MalachiMcMullen

Oh... My... God... Tim, I was in Greeneville, Tennessee last Friday. It's about an hour away from Gatlinburg. A friend's family was in Gatlinburg that weekend. Two of my aunts and my grandma were in Gatlinburg until Monday and now I find out that you were there too. The funny thing is, I didn't know any of these folks were down there until they told me :whacked I couldn't resist posting the coincidence! Glad you had fun and your a lucky dog to find all those books fo fwee!!!

Another coincidence is it was your package that made me have to stop ha ha! Had it not been for that I wouldn't have gotten the first books.

Tim

Another coincidence is it was your package that made me have to stop ha ha! Had it not been for that I wouldn't have gotten the first books.

Tim

Well then your welcome :)