Happy Birthday House!

1stCoC

Big and nasty as ever House walked in today with a vengence. His birthday goal being to lift the Original Blob. As I walked out in the gym I somehow missed the O Blob at its faithful resting place at my door. With a roar from House that scared everyone in the gym I ran smack into him gettig a full pull "high pull" with the fat man. All I saw was the 52 1/2 and thought it was our room Blob of 52.5 but NO it was the O Blob! He did it and full pulls on two more trys one or both G-man getting on film. House has been my steadfast grip partner through thick and thin never letting me down and being an inspiration for hard work. From the 2+ years of hard training following his York 50 lb. Blob success at the GNC Grip Gauntlet at the Arnolds Classic he has chased the O-Blob ALL that time till this day..the first day he saw that wonderful light below that big chunk of iron. Great job and congradulations to a guy that sure has earned his spurs! RS

Big and nasty as ever House walked in today with a vengence. His birthday goal being to lift the Original Blob. As I walked out in the gym I somehow missed the O Blob at its faithful resting place at my door. With a roar from House that scared everyone in the gym I ran smack into him gettig a full pull "high pull" with the fat man. All I saw was the 52 1/2 and thought it was our room Blob of 52.5 but NO it was the O Blob! He did it and full pulls on two more trys one or both G-man getting on film. House has been my steadfast grip partner through thick and thin never letting me down and being an inspiration for hard work. From the 2+ years of hard training following his York 50 lb. Blob success at the GNC Grip Gauntlet at the Arnolds Classic he has chased the O-Blob ALL that time till this day..the first day he saw that wonderful light below that big chunk of iron. Great job and congradulations to a guy that sure has earned his spurs! RS

Congratulations House! You must be feeling great now! :rock :rock :rock

Odin, I guess you got things fired up! Thanks for giving House the push he needed and myself as well. Now, the O-Blob rolls out during every pinch workout I have( with results you soon will see, filming of my recent bouts with it were witnessed but not filmed (camera guy G-man says I am unpredictable) so soon I will have some with me and"a bit extra" (lol) on the O-Blob. I appreciate you exhibiting the value of hard work AND perseverance.RS

G-man just showed me the vid he put up.... almost forgot some of it...Please as a footnote be aware the super 1 finger lift on a Blob was a 40lb not a 50lb.. I didn't want to confuse anyone. All the two and three finger, and extra weight lifts lifts were done on the York 50lb.The full hand lifts by House and I were on the Original Blob. RS

Guys, House came in last night and in the single best combined day of Blobbin'I have ever seen he equaled all my best recent best attempts. I was lucky to get good pictures of it all. He has them perhaps he will share them. Hard work determination and the "want to" all came together in the perfect storm. It was a day of school for me! Congrats on continued domination! RS

Odin, I guess you got things fired up! Thanks for giving House the push he needed and myself as well. Now, the O-Blob rolls out during every pinch workout I have( with results you soon will see, filming of my recent bouts with it were witnessed but not filmed (camera guy G-man says I am unpredictable) so soon I will have some with me and"a bit extra" (lol) on the O-Blob. I appreciate you exhibiting the value of hard work AND perseverance.RS
Thanks Richard, glad I could fire you guys up a bit; I think people see me do something and think "if he can do it...". Pinch is unpredictable for me as well. I am applying the same hard work and persistence towards DL the Inch; it's a great battle but victory will be sweet indeed!
Guys, House came in last night and in the single best combined day of Blobbin'I have ever seen he equaled all my best recent best attempts. I was lucky to get good pictures of it all. He has them perhaps he will share them. Hard work determination and the "want to" all came together in the perfect storm. It was a day of school for me! Congrats on continued domination! RS
Congrats to House on his continuing great performance after his birthday victory over the Original Blob. I hope to talk to all of you some more on my next visit.

Been awhile since I posted, been a little busy. Been trying to recoup as much as possible since gripasaurus rex, aka Richard, has been upping the ante around the gym with some sick blob lifting. Got a bunch of different lifts on tape, I won't elaborate until I can get them to post. My birthday O-blob lift was something that I have been trying to accomplish for quite some time and it felt awesome to finally get it done. Took a pretty bad day at work to get me fired up but it was worth it once it was all said and done. Richard is an awesome mentor and workout partner, none of this would have happened had he not taken the time to not only teach me but show me how its done. To him I owe and huge THANKS!

Blob 50 + 11lbs left handed three fingers

http://www.gripboard.com/uploads/121648525..._747_224232.jpg

Blob 50 right handed, first time ever!

http://www.gripboard.com/uploads/121648525..._747_271425.jpg

Edited by House

Don't let House fool you he has done quite a bit more since those pics were taken.RS

Great Job House awesome birthday accomplishment!!! :mosher:mosher:mosher

Brendan

Congratulations. Quite an accomplishment.

I can just about taste that original blob right now.

Hey guys...G-Man just bopped in and said"I have some recent Blob stuff ready to put up(including last nights O- Blob success by House). I havent looked at them but whatever he shot here it is! RS

Here is the link to the latest Blob video.

http://www.sorinexforums.com/community/showthread.php?t=429

The performances were incredible and it was also nice to see the Original Blob next to a slightly newer one so the shape differences were easier to spot. It just further reinforces what we have all heard before and what Jedd covered in his recent Blob article.

We had our best day EVER on tuesday fighting it out like Blob trench warfare. We filmed it all and according to G-man the vids will be ready Monday. On there are things I thought I would never see or do! I must thank ol' House for "calling me out" to do battle.RS

Can't wait to see the vids. I thought I might have a good day and I did hit a few PR's but what Richard, Gripasaurus Rex, did was mindblowing. I have to say I was taken to school and then some that day. They were truly some sick lifting feats and the vids that I previewed were just awesome. Just goes to show that if you don't bring your A-game to the gym, someone else will. I'm honored to have been there and witnessed these lifts and to have Richard as not only one heck of a grip partner, but also a friend. To Richard, you rule big man!! :rock

Well, as usual G-man said the vids were ready and thgey show me training with some weighted Blob lifts of up to Blob +21lb. and some tremendous both hand lifts by House.His three finger lifts with 2 Blobs at the same time were just great!

This was the 4 th day in a row of Blob training sequence for me and my marginal success let me know there was more when I rested enough and having House there to anger me helped too. The "My Best Day" Blob lifts will be on a new thread today.RS

Click here for Video 1

http://www.sorinexforums.com/community/showthread.php?t=438

Click Here for Video 2

http://www.sorinexforums.com/community/showthread.php?t=439