Pulling John Move Preview (?)

raikkonen

RJ is a Beast! :rock

Too bad none of that is going to make it into the Pulling John movie. Gary Roberts said they are taking the movie in a different direction and RJ's stuff has been cut. :(

Is it Pulling John or Pulling RJ?

RJ is a beast no doubt - pound for pound, one of the top pullers in the world. But what on earth does this have to do with John Brzenk? The two aren't even close to being in the same weight class.

Is it Pulling John or Pulling RJ?

RJ is a beast no doubt - pound for pound, one of the top pullers in the world. But what on earth does this have to do with John Brzenk? The two aren't even close to being in the same weight class.

From a previous preview that I saw somewheres I'm guessing they are taking a boader approach to the "storyline." In the other video I saw they set it up as Travis and Vevoeda battling upward to dethrone the king so to speak. Maybe they are trying to bring the other weightclasses into this to bring a greater dynamic and familiarity to the sport in its whole-state.

The clip with RJ is Not in the Pulling John Documentary. It was another short clip that Sevan and Bessy did while visiting down there. They just put it on there old site for us to see the work that they can do.

The clip with RJ is Not in the Pulling John Documentary. It was another short clip that Sevan and Bessy did while visiting down there. They just put it on there old site for us to see the work that they can do.

Bob, have you (or John) seen the preview yet?

• 5 months later...

Ya know, that's hardly even excites me. The website has said "Coming soon" for at least a year now. I hope by "soon" they mean like before the summer. (but it does excite me a little! When I get the DVD I'll do a big practice and we'll watch it afterwards, or before, if we can't wait!)

Edited by Josh H

• 1 month later...

Yeah that looks really cool! Man Voevodan is a beast! I don't see how the Voevoda/John story is going to work though seeing as Voevoda only pulled John once... and won. I think that's the only time they pulled isn't it? I mean the film will probably show Voevoda's riase to fame but how they will deal with him vs. John I'm interested to see.

if thats so josh thansk for spoiling it for me.

i like these quotes

bagent 'john brzenk is the holy grail of arm wrestling'

voevoda ' john brzenk...is my hero'

for me, i just wanna see a movies worth of quality arm wrestling related stuff. and this trailor, rocks.

if thats so josh thansk for spoiling it for me.

:unsure What did I spoil? I haven't seen the movie. How could I spoil something???? Please clarify what I spoiled because I'm lost.

Edited by Josh H

I don't see how the Voevoda/John story is going to work though seeing as Voevoda only pulled John once... and won.

now i know voevoda beat john no point in seeing it.

only messin with ya josh =)

I don't see how the Voevoda/John story is going to work though seeing as Voevoda only pulled John once... and won.

now i know voevoda beat john no point in seeing it.

only messin with ya josh =)

Oh dang you got me I was seriously confused... I thought you didn't know... I don't know what. By the way I really like those quotes you mentioned, too, especially Alexey's "John Brzenk is my hero." because to hear that from somebody as powerfully strong as Voevoda is just makes John seem even more legendary.

yes josh it really does. i love it in that trailor you see voevoda 'PULL HARDER......HARDERRRRRRRR//'

gonna be awesome

Edited by raikkonen