3 Attempt

deer

Filmed this to see where I'm at. I need to focus on keeping my hand on camera. It's difficult on max attempts. The choker work I have been doing on my Eite seems to be helping my sweep. Hoping to cert this fall.

Very nice! :rock:rock

Pshht! Is that it? What a waste of my valuable internet time! :angry:

Just kidding :laugh GREAT ATTEMPT MAN! That cert is YOURS BY this FALL :rock :rock :rock :rock

:rock Official cert on IronMind list coming soon... Edited by pawel r

Nice! It's funny how doing work with a ridiculously hard gripper really helps on grippers that you cannot quite close yet. I'm not as strong as you, but I was doing choker work with the #2.5 earlier this week. I could close it if I choked it way down (just past where handles are parallel) and the #2 felt much easier. Good luck with the #3. It looks very good for you!

Very good attempt! How are you with a CCS on that thing?

VERY close! the #3's from 2008 are easier tahn your #3 from 2005.

Using one gripper around 150 should be a good idea; try one credit card betwen the handles.

Thanks guys.

I tried a CCS today and was about the same distance. Been doing alot of overcrushes on the 3 and choked Elite work. Need to add in credit card attempts. Thinking about filing one of my 3's.

Strong attempt from a wide set. You'll be there soon. Keep at it! :rock

Thanks guys.

I tried a CCS today and was about the same distance. Been doing alot of overcrushes on the 3 and choked Elite work. Need to add in credit card attempts. Thinking about filing one of my 3's.

Don't add in the credit card attempts. File a #3 and work up to wider choker close on the Elite. Force the missed attempts closed.

Thanks for all the responses.

Thanks guys.

Don't add in the credit card attempts. File a #3 and work up to wider choker close on the Elite. Force the missed attempts closed.

Thanks for the advice Teemu. I filed about 1/32 off my other 3 this evening. I'll try out this routine for a couple of weeks along with negs on my SE.