Welp, Tomorrow Is The Day

CaptainCrush

Well I have been holding off on this cert for long enough! :D

Gonna try to get certed for the Magnificent Bastard tomorrow. I have bent a few of these the past week or so and I just wanna get this cert behind me so I can start focusing on the huge shiny, huge hex and all the crazy 4 inch bends out there!

So depending on how much I got left in the tank, I am hoping this bend will fall tomorrow morning.

Wish me luck guys!

I wish you great success with the mag!

But if you fail tomorrow (and I hope you don't) I am currently working on the mag myself, and if you fail we can have a double race! A huge shiny and a mag

Good luck man I got one to 90 and slammed the brake's still working at it !!!! :D

Get it CaptainCrush :rock

I wish you great success with the mag!

But if you fail tomorrow (and I hope you don't) I am currently working on the mag myself, and if you fail we can have a double race! A huge shiny and a mag

sure man we can definitly do that :)

I've tried another huge shiny recently and got it stuck to 2 1/4 so it's only a matter of time!

And thanks a lot guys!!!

I always wanted this cert since I started bending because the list was in bigger bolder letters on FBBC's cert page! :D

Mag Bastard has died!!! :D

Well after one side of my pads refusing to accept the damn mag bastard I had to wrap the one side on film which made me nervous cause I only have a 5 minute limit on my camera.

Anyways it went down pretty easy this time. Video is coming up shortly.

Great job man!!! First Mag in the time limit is a wonderful thing. Far easier on the crushdown than a Huge Shiny too.

Great job man!!! First Mag in the time limit is a wonderful thing. Far easier on the crushdown than a Huge Shiny too.

thanks a lot ben!!! Yeah it seemed like cake compared to the huge shiny!

btw there might be a problem with the cert part of it though. You can clearly see it was within 2 inches twice that I showed the ruler but I tried to get a better angle at it and moved the nail for a sec out of video. So if John rejects it I'll just have to do it over.

Great job man! I'm sure it will pass. Just aslong as the nail doesn't become 3/16 when it returns on camera

Great job man! I'm sure it will pass. Just aslong as the nail doesn't become 3/16 when it returns on camera

thanks bro!!! :rock

I think I may go try a Insane Bastard now... :inno

Edited by CaptainCrush

Mag Bitch! :laugh

thanks you two!!!! :D

HAHA!! Paul I was wondering if anyone was gonna catch that! :tongue

yeah! thats awesome! I'm going to write that on all my bars now cause they're my Bitch! :laugh:laugh

looked easy for you too Chad, congrats!

Too easy Chad!!! VERY NICE attempt on that Insane as well!!!

HAHA! Thanks Paul!

Yeah bitch will be written on the rest of my bars also! :D

thanks Zach!! It's much appreciated!!

naice enjoy the day, dont know how you guys can bend stuff that short

Thanks man!

I have tiny hands so it's not too hard... :D

Great job on the Insane too! Are your hands 7" long or am I remembering wrong? That would definitely help on the short stuff. That's the only time I wish my hands and in particular my spread was smaller. I have a very large hand span for a sub-8" hand and it gets in the way on even 5" stuff.

Thanks Ben!!!

Yeah my hands are just a tad over 7 inches which will let me bend that Insane Bastard to 90 before I have to go to a crushdown position.

I'm gonna work on that short stainless now so hopefully that Insane won't be lasting too much longer! :D