Tried Some 4''

big nasty

Went out to the garage to play been reading the topic on the 4'' bending so I cut up some stuff did a grade 2 bolt 1/4'' 15 sec's / 60d 30sec's / Drill Rod 1/4'' 40 sec's / IM Blue 1:30 / these were complete crushed around 1 1/2'' within 30 minute's. Then I cut a piece of 1/4'' CRS Ben gave me awhile back this stuff is stiff I have bent a 5'' piece some time ago but the 4'' all I did was kink it that stuff laughed at me :D.Then I cut a 4'' piece of 1/4 HEX stainless I was able to bend this 120 degree's and the break's went on and I got tierd :D. I know these are not great number's but it's a start I know were I stand on the stuff. And I finnaly got a double 45 hub lift picture I will load it up some day.

Those are great bends either way man!!

Keep pounding away and tougher 4 inchers will fall!! :rock:rock

Those are actually very good bends Jason! The 1/4" CRS I gave you was 1045 stock which most guys here have never bent because it's hard to get a hold of. I have seen Red benders have trouble with a 6" piece of it. A 5" bend on that is very good. It's harder than 9/32" Drill Rod (O-1) in every stage of the bend.

I thank you for the prop's guy's and Ben I still have a chunk of it left enough for a couple of bend's I am going to save it back for a rainy day. That stuff at 4'' is nasty stuff also that IM blue I cut down got stiff on the crush I had to hit it a couple of time's to fold it kind of got pissed off. :D

The best 4" bend isn't half as cool as the paint can on chest feat!

You are a funny man Josh you know a man gota have something to fall back on I can't keep up with you guy's I have to resort to trickery !!!!! :D

Inside joke I guess? what is the paint can on chest - tell me!, tell me!, tell me! :tongue

Inside joke I guess? what is the paint can on chest - tell me!, tell me!, tell me! :tongue

Paul I have the ability to set can's' bottle's, jar's etc on my chest it mearsure's about 64'' so I can make a nice shelf there is a pic here somewhere. I did a paint can at the K/C comp back in March everybody got a kick out if it that's the joke. :D

Paul, if you check my gallery you'll see the picture we're talking about.

:blink:blink Jason! stop benchpressing Volkswagons! you chest is getting huge! :laugh:laugh

:blink:blink Jason! stop benchpressing Volkswagons! you chest is getting huge! :laugh:laugh

I trade you some chest for some bending power HAHAHAHA YOU FREAK !!!!! :D

Great bending sech Jason!! Also congrats on the double hub lift :rock

I trade you some chest for some bending power HAHAHAHA YOU FREAK !!!!! :D

:laugh:laugh:laugh