Strength Test ;)

raikkonen

ok i read a post on here saying most pullers can usualy close the COC2 or 2.5 first go. well lets see about this one.

ill explain it here. get a full bottle of bud, stella, sommit about 330ml and place it at the edge of a table so the bottle neck is off the table. wipe away any sweat on your thumbs and off the bottle. (try doing it without chalk first guys ;) ). then you gotta just interlock your fingers / hjands and using your thumbs push on either side of the very enmd of the bottle neck, push as hard as you can (chill your not gonna break the glass) and then lift. if your strong enough youl lift the bottle with purely thumbpower. it cant sit on any part of your hand taht doesnt count. just use your thumbs. theres no trick or secret, just strength to it. if anyone can do this lets see a video. most people struggle on an empty bottle but i know you lot should do that no problem.

ok i read a post on here saying most pullers can usualy close the COC2 or 2.5 first go. well lets see about this one.

ill explain it here. get a full bottle of bud, stella, sommit about 330ml and place it at the edge of a table so the bottle neck is off the table. wipe away any sweat on your thumbs and off the bottle. (try doing it without chalk first guys ;) ). then you gotta just interlock your fingers / hjands and using your thumbs push on either side of the very enmd of the bottle neck, push as hard as you can (chill your not gonna break the glass) and then lift. if your strong enough youl lift the bottle with purely thumbpower. it cant sit on any part of your hand taht doesnt count. just use your thumbs. theres no trick or secret, just strength to it. if anyone can do this lets see a video. most people struggle on an empty bottle but i know you lot should do that no problem.

lol, you posted this at bodybuilding.com too ;)

yeah ;) so did u have a go. i got some guy whining at me saying i cemeted my thumbs to the bottle. lol. anywasy did u try it? its one of them things that takes people by surprise

I did it and yes it is surprisingly hard. I'll try this one out on the family next time we are sipping on some long necks.

after i got flattened by this big guy at arm wrestling with the biggest forearms adn hands you could ever see, i got him to have a go at it. he oculd not do it. he only just did it on an empty bottle. its a fun thing to do in the pub :D

LOL I remember this guy wasn't he trolls the pl and strongman forum????

Quite hard I got the empty bottle and the full bottle not to far off but it is very hard!!!

LOL I remember this guy wasn't he trolls the pl and strongman forum????

hmmm really sincei do post there just not every minute of my life