Thanks Mike!

Paul Knight

Mike - got the steel in the mail today! wasn't planning on doing any DU for a little while, but when you have a brand new piece of steel in your house calling your name its hard to resist :laugh I'd like to start off by saying that I didn't expect it to be as hard as it was - sounds stupid to say that about anything 3.5" :laugh its just that I'd been working w/the stainless stuff and thought because it was CRS that it wouldn't be a problem ........ wrong! Mike sent me two pieces at my request - I just knew I would goof up - I wrapped up the 3.5" first (the other was slightly shorter ~1/32, nothing to hoot 'n' holler about) and went to town! but I guess I had some bad directions or something cause I didn't make it there :cry got to ~37 degrees :rolleyes Wow Mike, great job! Frustrated I told my bud Phil not to turn off the camera. I wrapped up the second, this time with complete respect for that bar - success! this time got it to a hair over 50, yee haa! Wanna thank you Mike for giving me a chance at that piece, that was a very stand-up thing to do by offering everyone a chance at the same stuff. :) Thats being a true sportsman! :rock

attached below is my second attempt at the Psycho Bastard from Mike's FBBC stock

Thanks

Freakin Awesome Man!!! Just got off of work, having a bad day and here is this post. This is a great pick me up to see you go berserk on that steel you Psychotic DU Bastard :rock:rock

Edited by Booyah!!!

Awesome bending Paul! :bow:bow:bow

Easy :rock

Great to see you actually having to fire up in order to get it! This makes me want to start with the DU again

Outstanding Paul!!!

I disagree with Gazza though.

You got TONS more in you!

Great job!!!

Mighty Joe

That was crazy man. I think you even made a Booyah zzzz type noise one time. Something must have rubbed off on the steel he sent you.

Do you feel that you could crush that down DO under 2"?

Awesome job Paul!!! :rock:rock I am anxiously awaiting my own psycho to arrive in the mail!! :D:D I hope to join you and Mike at the top!! Congrats on a truly"psycho" bend buddy!!!! :cool

Great bend Paul :rock , but are you surrounded by rattlesnakes or something? :blink Throughout most of the video there was a very loud "rattling" noise in the background. It starts at around 0:10 seconds into the video. There's a really loud rattle at 0:33 seconds. Maybe the snakes want to try too :D

That is just plain crazy!

Tim

Thanks!

That was crazy man. I think you even made a Booyah zzzz type noise one time. Something must have rubbed off on the steel he sent you.

Do you feel that you could crush that down DO under 2"?

Ha :laugh:laugh I thought I'd try that out .... It works! :yikes

and I don't think I'll be crushing it down this year :whacked

Great bend Paul , but are you surrounded by rattlesnakes or something? Throughout most of the video there was a very loud "rattling" noise in the background. It starts at around 0:10 seconds into the video. There's a really loud rattle at 0:33 seconds. Maybe the snakes want to try too

:laugh:laugh:laugh