A #3 Cert On The First Time Trying A #3.

lloyd80s

That was not his first time trying the #3. It was RT he had not seen before making his WR lift. I also know that he has given #3's a go earlier while visiting Finland. I do not know if he owns grippers himself, but I would bet that he does. That guy certainly has a great grip.

As teemu said it wasn't his first time. Here

in this interview he said that he has closed the 3 and are pretty close to a 4. I don't think he trains grippers specifically. He just has freakish grip strength

I would also guess that he doesn't train grippers specifically, but from time to time.

Edited by Teemu I

I met him at the Arnold this year after I certified. He told me he can close the 3 but not the 4 and he wants to certify. His hands are in the top 3 thickest hands ive ever shook. Tony scrivens and pfister being there too. Andrus has unbelievable grip related to strongman and his crushing strength is an after thought. he doesnt train crush. Hes just that strong.

Edited by Chris Mathison

Check out this link from the Ironmind site, this gezzers thumbs look bigger than my leg... :D

http://www.ironmind.com/ironcms/morenewsv6.php?id=2563#2563

His hands are huge. He is not even gripping down on the gripper and his pinky is wrapped way around the handle! I have a hard time getting grippers set in my hand because of my size-disadvantaged hands!

That gripper looks like a toy in those mitts.

Heh another example of crazy farm hand strength. He also trains grip in a lot of different ways with various strongman events, and grew up on a farm using his hands from a very young age. Plus he is a freak in terms of strength, amazing display and congratulations to him.

Check out this link from the Ironmind site, this gezzers thumbs look bigger than my leg... :D

http://www.ironmind.com/ironcms/morenewsv6.php?id=2563#2563

His hands are huge. He is not even gripping down on the gripper and his pinky is wrapped way around the handle! I have a hard time getting grippers set in my hand because of my size-disadvantaged hands!

he is gripping down on it, its weird though since his first finger is in the spring. I wonder if he closed it this way

Edited by shizen