Republican grip master

Guest Uberman

Guest Uberman

A police chief says he had to break up a hand shake between Lamar Alexander and a protestor before it got out of hand(so to speak). The protestor handed Alexander a dollar bill with a picture of Alexander on it with the phrase "In Greed We Trust". They shook hands and started a hand squeezing contest that the chief had to break up. Alexander said he just gve a firm handshake, the protestor says his hand is bruised and his fingers are swollen. Mike

Do not seek to follow in the footsteps of the men of old; seek what they sought. Basho

PLEASE!!!!  I bet that guy couldn't close my #1!!!   ;)  :p

Guest danreeves

Could be that lamar is not a grip master, but that the protester is like most of the little liberal cry-baby protesters I've run across.......a bit weak in the common sense and physical strength departments.

Maybe we could encourage Congress to pass legislation that all disputed election results be settled by a more impartial means, say a rolling thunder liftoff, or who can close the biggest gripper.   ;)