Found My First Bending Video!

CaptainCrush

Was looking around on here and managed to find my first ever nail bend.

The wrapping was terrible and apparently I started them double underhand, which I don't remember. :D

Blue Nail video!

Any other benders have videos of their early days of bending???

:rock That must really be back in the day. Wrapping the entire nail like that... I remember that I have a bending video from my first week of bending. Bending a blue. Bad quality because I taped it with my mobile phone. I'll see if I can find it

That vid was taken in early July of 2006. So I've been at bending for just about 2 solid years...damn :)

Nice. It's always good to see how far you have come!! :D

Here is my earliest vid. Enjoy!

Foxman's 1st video

Foxman's 1st video

Didn't you have some horseshoe bends at first before you got on youtube? Seem to remember a diamond hind bend or something. I remember because I noticed you had a very original techniqe for the horseshoes

Was looking around on here and managed to find my first ever nail bend.

The wrapping was terrible and apparently I started them double underhand, which I don't remember. :D

Blue Nail video!

Any other benders have videos of their early days of bending???

You smashed that Chad! those IM wraps looked brand new! :laugh

Foxman's 1st video

Didn't you have some horseshoe bends at first before you got on youtube? Seem to remember a diamond hind bend or something. I remember because I noticed you had a very original techniqe for the horseshoes

HAHAHA!! You're right David! I forgot about that one! Before I was using youtube, I used another video hosting site. I was on a 30 day trial there, then shortly after figured out youtube. So my trial period expired, and I lost that vid. Oh well. :D

haha your vids always have the best music in them, I remember that your kinked red nail video was the first bending video i ever saw and got me interested in bending altogether

Fox, your video staarts with you saying "this is foxman AGAIN" it cannot be your first!

Edited by TKtheGreek

haha your vids always have the best music in them, I remember that your kinked red nail video was the first bending video i ever saw and got me interested in bending altogether

Fox, your video staarts with you saying "this is foxman AGAIN" it cannot be your first!

Thanks a lot man!!! :D

Music makes the vid IMO

We have definitly come a long ways!

Yeah, the first vid was that Diamond #1 Hind bend vid, which was lost when my free trial expired on another vid hosting site! :D

As long as we're posting first ever vids...

:)

You've made a little progress since that one huh Zach????!!! :D

I remember that bend video was awsome. Love the bagpipe thing. I think that of thoose 490 views I must have been responsible for about 400 of them :D

Zach! that was the first horse shoe bending vid I ever saw! Casey said "Paul! come check this out!" thats when Casey ordered some shoes and we went to work. :laugh

You've made a little progress since that one huh Zach????!!! :D

Some :whistel

I remember that bend video was awsome. Love the bagpipe thing. I think that of thoose 490 views I must have been responsible for about 400 of them :D

Bagpipes make some people cringe but I just can't get enough of them!!!

Zach! that was the first horse shoe bending vid I ever saw! Casey said "Paul! come check this out!" thats when Casey ordered some shoes and we went to work. :laugh

Well great then, look what I started :rolleyes:laugh

Thanks guys! I knew it must've sparked something. Soon after I posted it, people started putting up shoe bends left and right :rock :rock :rock