40 Kg Kettlebell P/r

big nasty

Just came back in from the garage been playing with the kettle's agian on sunday's. This has been my best exercise to rehab my knee since my surgery in january. I was felling pretty good got a easy double catch and flip with the 35KG so I pulled out the 40KG first attempt in came out of my hand second attempt got a good high toss and got it very pleased this was a goal of mine before my injury so I fell like I am getting back. I know this is probably not a big deal to most hear but it's a P/R for me. :D

Just came back in from the garage been playing with the kettle's agian on sunday's. This has been my best exercise to rehab my knee since my surgery in january. I was felling pretty good got a easy double catch and flip with the 35KG so I pulled out the 40KG first attempt in came out of my hand second attempt got a good high toss and got it very pleased this was a goal of mine before my injury so I fell like I am getting back. I know this is probably not a big deal to most hear but it's a P/R for me. :D

You're a big strong guy and at first, I was confused. "A 40 pound kettlebell would not be too difficult." Then I realized that I was retarded and you said 40KG! That is impressive, regardless. Congratulations!

Great job Jason! I hope to get to try out one of your heavier kettlebells one of these days.

You're a big strong guy and at first, I was confused. "A 40 pound kettlebell would not be too difficult." Then I realized that I was retarded and you said 40KG! That is impressive, regardless. Congratulations!

Thank's guy's like i said no big deal just happy about it and I will haul it your way Ben my wife might look at me like im nut's but that's ok she already does think I nut's !!! :D

Jason you the man! That is so good. I need to play with some KB's soon!

Thank's Matt I love mine my neighbor think's I am crazy when he see's me in the garage flipping them. :D

• 2 weeks later...

After our meeting yesterday I went out and cleaned the 86lb KB once with each hand. Hard, but a clean lift on the right. Pretty ragged on the left and it immediately fell down once I hit my shoulder. Very fun and thanks for leaving it at my house! I'll do a lot more with it.

Sweet Ben, you've already tied my PR clean on the kettlebells! The trick with keeping the big ones up is leaning to the side. Once you can get under it, the rest is position.

Flipping the 40kg is crazy hard. I am no where near it.

Sweet Ben, you've already tied my PR clean on the kettlebells! The trick with keeping the big ones up is leaning to the side. Once you can get under it, the rest is position.

Flipping the 40kg is crazy hard. I am no where near it.

Hey thanks Scott! Difference is I weigh 50lbs more than you. :blush I don't care what anyone says, I think cleaning the 86lb KB is pretty strong relatively speaking.