Ok Guys My Turn I Guess

CaptainCrush

thanks man!

I don't see me bending that thing any further unless I cut off my pointing fingers to get more room... :)

thanks man!

I don't see me bending that thing any further unless I cut off my pointing fingers to get more room... :)

:laugh Whatever it takes! right? :laugh:laugh

thanks man!

:laugh Whatever it takes! right? :laugh:laugh

:laugh

GREAT ATTEMPT CHAD!!!!

Nice kink in that bar!!!!! Don't give up on that peice. . . . keep at it with isos. Great job. :rock

Amazing!

Tim

NICE!!!! :rock That's an awesome kink for that bar. Keep at it, it will die eventually. It's only steel right? :D

thanks you guys!!! :cool

I just wrapped it up again and tried some different positioning of my hands and I could only get it to budge a tad more.

If I take my pointing finger off the bar I can get some more leverage but I'm just not strong enough yet to move it.

I'm gonna go cut a bunch of insane's down to 3.5 and do some practicing! :)

Great work Chad! Its a feat to move any steel at that length! :rock

Chad

If you can move it you can kill it.

Welcome to the sub 4inch stuff not long ago people were speculating what could and could not be bent the human body is an amazing weapon when used rightly no we have yourself,paul,jeremiah,mike and me who are all having some degrees of success with the sub 4inch stuff not to long ago people were saying pats insane bend would never be beaten well i tell you this i fully believe an insane koab is possible and will be done also a koabs will soon be done in every style by a few on here.

"NO LIMITS GUYS"

Chad

If you can move it you can kill it.

Welcome to the sub 4inch stuff not long ago people were speculating what could and could not be bent the human body is an amazing weapon when used rightly no we have yourself,paul,jeremiah,mike and me who are all having some degrees of success with the sub 4inch stuff not to long ago people were saying pats insane bend would never be beaten well i tell you this i fully believe an insane koab is possible and will be done also a koabs will soon be done in every style by a few on here.

"NO LIMITS GUYS"

I couldn't agree more Gazza. :rock

Edited by justiceislost1988

thanks paul and Gaz! :rock

When I first started bending I never thought in a million years we'd be kinking let alone destroying some of these pieces of steel!!

Putting any damage to something like that is crazy :rock:rock:rock