Mgc- Dvd And Final Thanks

Bob Lipinski

First of all, thank you to Jerri Larkin! I recieved my MI grip DVD and it is great! Very nice to have a video and pics from the contest, and Jerri makes great DVD's. Really, this is something that we get for no cost to us (or me), and I am very thankful. Don and Jerri also bought the Dale Harder books.

Thanks again to the sponsors- Grip Empire, Chris Rice, Diesel Crew, and Fat Bastard. All guys who give back. Never had much contact with Grip Empire before, but I was very impressed with the prize package they sent- David Horne's Pinch DVD especially!

If you don't get your discs soon, PM me and I will take care of it.

I haven't gotten my DVD yet but I'm really looking forward to it. Thanks again to Don & Jerri Larkin! Looking forward already to next year.

I just got my DVD and it's awesome! Thanks Jerri!

I got the DVD a few days ago, and it was AWESOME!!! I am very thankful Jerri was there to take pictures and make this DVD because I was unable to bring my camera :) Thanks again Don and Jerri!!!!! :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

I excited for the dvd. If I do remember to take my camera I never remember to take any pictures. And thanks to eveyone again for running such a great comp.

brent

Great DVD :rock Thanks to Don & Jerri!!!

The MGC6 DVD was excellent. Thanks Don & Jerri.

Thanks to the Sponsors, quality products from all of them.

Thanks Don and Jerri for the awesome DVD! It was waiting for me when I got home so I watched it and I'll do it again.

I just watched the DVD and it was OUTSTANDING!!!!!!! :rock:rock Thank you so much Don and Jerri for all the hard work you put into it! I don't know of any other grip contest where they send you a free DVD of your performance :bow:bow See you guys next year!

Josh