Koab (665)

Paul Knight

The one I've been training for! ......................... Witness/filming - Eric Milfeld - thanks Eric :)

As Eric says 'AMAZING!'

Doesn't matter if it's braced, unbraced or any style, man you are a cyborg!

Well done,

David

wow, word class bend right there tied with #3 all time, you might be hitting gazza status pretty soon with your progress.

Insanity :rock

Edited by shizen

The one I've been training for! ......................... Witness/filming - Eric Milfeld - thanks Eric :)

Training???

It seems like all you do is set PR's, without any training! :D

Great work Paul!!! :rock

Damn!!! When I logged I saw Koab and I knew it was you Paul :D I said he either did a DU or a full DO this tiime. And you did :D What are you? Everyday bending some thing hard! :D Please next time attempt the KOASB and we'll see what you are going to do with it :rock

Amazing, hard to believe someone can be so good at so many different styles of bending.

Its difficult to get my head round the fact that someone may actually be as good as Gazza but when you look at the world class bends you have done in so many different styles you must be getting close.

Amazing, hard to believe someone can be so good at so many different styles of bending.

Its difficult to get my head round the fact that someone may actually be as good as Gazza but when you look at the world class bends you have done in so many different styles you must be getting close.

Pauls a much better all around bender than i am i have him at the moment on unbraced but once that catches up to his braced stuff he will be the most complete bender so far.

YEEEEAAAAAHHH PAUL!!!!!!!!!! :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

Thats what I'm talkin' about buddy!!! I gotta tell ya, I'm jealous of that one!! Bravo man, keep it up!!

Massive bending Paul! :bow:bow:bow

Awesome job Paul! Guess your crushdown caught up with your kink and sweep strength! Fantastic man. And you're still humble. Very impressive!

Man that is awesome! You have some unchartered certs you can hit now because last I checked, nobody had done a BKOAB.

I too am jealous of that one and when I saw the title in the main menue I knew it was you.

Later,

Tim

Wow... congratulations Paul. With your rate of progress, I see the MOAB getting scared within 6 months to a year. Keep kicking ass :flame

I'm going with Brad on this one, the MOAB is getting scared!!!

Looks like it's time for you to repeat the rotation and go back to reverse bending. Will next week's rotation look like this?

Reverse: 6" Red

DU: Mag Shiny bend to 90.

DO: Huge KOAB.

Great job man.

-Rex

that's a decent little bend there paul ;) might as well be the first (CERTIFIED) BKOAB :)

So many nice things were said - don't know where to start!

lets see ...

Please next time attempt the KOASB and we'll see what you are going to do with it

Well Alawadhi, I just ordered some :devil , but don't get your hopes up cause Eric told me what they clibrate at :whacked maybe I can play "Pick-up Sticks" with them :laugh

Stew, wish I could say I was getting close, but to bend that same bar in "Ironmind Pads" is ludicrous :whacked and Gazza is bending even harder stuff in IM pads! :whacked:whacked:whacked I need to train more "Raw" bending before I would feel comfortable w/that.

Pauls a much better all around bender than i am i have him at the moment on unbraced but once that catches up to his braced stuff he will be the most complete bender so far.

Thanks Gazza - I feel all tingley inside now :yikes:laugh:laugh

Guess your crushdown caught up with your kink and sweep strength!

Ben - I wouldn't say its my strength that caught up, but my confidence and technique, thanks to you, Eric, Aaron, Mike, Gazza, Teddy, David and Jeremiah who's coached me on the crushing technique via either watching their vids or through PM - Feel like I'm "hitting" the bar now instead of just slowly pushing on it. Thanks again Ben. :)

You have some unchartered certs you can hit now because last I checked, nobody had done a BKOAB.

Tim are you a fortune teller?! :laugh I think I'll start working on it :)

I'm going with Brad on this one, the MOAB is getting scared!!!

:cry:cry Mommy!

Looks like it's time for you to repeat the rotation and go back to reverse bending. Will next week's rotation look like this?

Reverse: 6" Red

DU: Mag Shiny bend to 90.

DO: Huge KOAB.

Great job man.

-Rex

Rex - I would be a happy man :laugh