Anyone Have Any Pics Of The Sorinex G-rex Grip Machine?

Jaz

On the website the only picture is around 2in by 1in and it is very difficult to see the machine. Before forking over my money i was wondering if any of you could post some better pics, or if you had some pics in your profile. I ask because i know that a couple people own one. Thanks!

Richard, who's a member here, will. Why not ask him for a bigger one. Or copy it into a photo program and magnify the image.

Magnifying the image would only succeed in making it more pixelated, and harder to discern.

Hey thanks for looking for those pics! Appreciate it.

After looking at the topic i noticed how rude the header seemed, no offense intended to the owners of the website or richard if he reads this.

Magnifying the image would only succeed in making it more pixelated, and harder to discern.

If you want, I can email you some pics of mine - whatever you want to do, just ask me... :)