Grand Shiny Du

Paul Knight

I wasn't planning to DU the same night as Fox, I swear :laugh

FBBC Grand Shiny Bastard bent Double underhand :)

wrapping ends ~ 4 min into the vid

:rock Awesome DU :rock What are you? :blink Everyday a PR? :D

When are you gonna slow down? Psychotic bend after psychotic bend! :rock:rock:rock

Awesome Paul!!!! Great bend man. :rock

Paul

I cant watch the video at the moment so a big congrats on a Superb DU style stainless bend thats very impressive its a pity certain lists wont reflect the quality of such an impressive bend :rock:bow"NO LIMITS MATE"

You and Jeremiah are absolutely INCREDIBLE!!!!

I'm going to ask you the same thing I asked Jeremiah: When are you going to bend something hard? :)

Wow!!! I hardly get done replying to one of your threads and along comes another!!!

Great job!

Tim

I wasn't planning to DU the same night as Fox, I swear :laugh

FBBC Grand Shiny Bastard bent Double underhand :)

wrapping ends ~ 4 min into the vid

Not planning on the same night huh? Mmmmhmmm, I bet. :D Naw, seriously Paul, that is a monster bend man!! Congrats!! What, are we playing DU tag??!! :blink I guess I'm "it", so what's it gonna take? A Mag Shiny?.......we shall see.......... :shifty

Holy crap what an awesome mindblowing DU bend Paul!!! Did you finish it off later? I have no doubt you can roar right through it.

Holy crap what an awesome mindblowing DU bend Paul!!! Did you finish it off later? I have no doubt you can roar right through it.

No, I haven't tried one DO yet. I've got two pieces left, but a big blister on my palm - when that heals I might give it a shot - a little nervous bout the crush as that is my weakness. Ben how would you compare the crush on the Grand to the KOAB, since you've crushed down both.

No, I haven't tried one DO yet. I've got two pieces left, but a big blister on my palm - when that heals I might give it a shot - a little nervous bout the crush as that is my weakness. Ben how would you compare the crush on the Grand to the KOAB, since you've crushed down both.

Right on Paul. I really think you've got the horsepower for it. I think the Grand Shiny is a good deal harder on the crushdown (say from 90 degrees all the way to 2") than the KOAB. The Huge KOABs I've crushed down were harder than the GS, but the Big KOAB on the crushdown is probably equal to the GS.

Congrats Paul :rock Awesome DU Bend :rock:rock