Grand Bastard In Im Pads

David_wigren

Not my very best bend regarding difficulty range, but I suck at short stuff. Especially with thin pads. It feels like there's nothing to hold on to and it's just to short. My elbows loose position and folds down way under the bar so I can't push anything on the ends.

So I'm very happy that I managed to get this one fairly easy.

Bent under a minute so hopefully it will re inforce my 2nd spot on David H's list.

Also bent a magnificent bastard with IM pads. Although it took a little longer than a minute. Closer to an hour actually

Here's a pic of the dead mag

http://www.gripboard.com/index.php?autocom...si&img=7497

Thank you

Edited by David_wigren

Not my very best bend regarding difficulty range, but I suck at short stuff. Especially with thin pads. It feels like there's nothing to hold on to and it's just to short. My elbows loose position and folds down way under the bar so I can't push anything on the ends.

So I'm very happy that I managed to get this one fairly easy.

Bent under a minute so hopefully it will re inforce my 2nd spot on David H's list.

Also bent a magnificent bastard with IM pads. Although it took a little longer than a minute. Closer to an hour actually

Here's a pic of the dead mag

http://www.gripboard.com/index.php?autocom...si&img=7497

Thank you

Wonderful bending David! :rock Congrats on your first Mag too.

Sick!!!!...........your a sick sick man! Kudos on that one! :rock

Woah!! :blink :blink Very nice bend David!!! Thats a tough bend my friend, and you owned it! Congrats!! :rock

:rock Well done :rock

David

I cant watch the vids mate but a big congrats anyway i appluad you for having the balls to go after those tough bends in those wraps and then conquering them in such a quick time :rock:bow"NO LIMITS MATE"

Great job!! That's some incredible bending.

Tim

Awesome Bending David!! Especially with IM Wraps :rock:rock

Lots of kind words and I apriciate them much! Thank you!

I attempted another mag and this one went down a little quicker. Still far from doing it under 5 minutes and even farther away from 1 minute.

I'm a bit akward with the short length but I think I'm improving.

I think I might set my eyes on the mag for a while and finaly finish the mag race from the beginning of the year.

If any guys are close to the mag I'd sure like another race as I think that might motivate all of us.