Pinch Trainer

Chris Mathison

I'm sure this has been done before but I wanted to see what you guys thought and maybe spark some conversation on pinch training.

Pinch trainer

I like the idea of training any weight combination with an increasing load but at the same dimensions as a true blob50. I can work 2 or 3 finger pulls without using my smaller block weights with smaller dimensions. I was surprised that I was able to hold blob50+5 at the top for a second or two because I cant break it off the floor(not yet anyhow). I think i need to double the chains to get the right amount of weight on them.

Wades grip gauntlet blob will not beat me in '09!!!

Edited by Chris Mathison

Chris,

That is a cool setup. I think any help is good. You can ween the weight off as you get better!! Keep up the good work!

Matt

Chris,

That is a cool setup. I think any help is good. You can ween the weight off as you get better!! Keep up the good work!

Matt

The weight is chains so it comes off throughout the lift. At the top its an un-assisted lift.

Edited by Chris Mathison