Talking Hand Grip Exerciser

taekwondo911

A firm grip makes you a man. The Talking Digital Hand Grip is designed to make your grip firmer and as a consequence, make you feel more manly. It will measure the strength of your grip and a female voice will announce your results. It will measure your grip force if it is anywhere from 8.8 pounds to 199.6 pounds. If you were out of that range, you would do better to test your strength by crushing apples in your powerful, masculine grip.

http://www.uberreview.com/wp-content/uploa...l-hand-grip.jpg

I think you guys would break it with your grip! LOLZ!

Edited by taekwondo911

A firm grip makes you a man. The Talking Digital Hand Grip is designed to make your grip firmer and as a consequence, make you feel more manly. It will measure the strength of your grip and a female voice will announce your results. It will measure your grip force if it is anywhere from 8.8 pounds to 199.6 pounds. If you were out of that range, you would do better to test your strength by crushing apples in your powerful, masculine grip.

http://www.uberreview.com/wp-content/uploa...l-hand-grip.jpg

I think you guys would break it with your grip! LOLZ!

:tongue Girls and grippers ....................... life couldn't be better! :laugh

I bought one couple months ago and I think it's a piece of crap. It was very cheap,between 10-20 dollars, but I didn't like the way it felt in my hand. I played around with it couple times and then put it aside and started training with the real manly grippers since :cool I think I got around 100 pounds when I used to play with it.

I bought one couple months ago and I think it's a piece of crap. It was very cheap,between 10-20 dollars, but I didn't like the way it felt in my hand. I played around with it couple times and then put it aside and started training with the real manly grippers since :cool I think I got around 100 pounds when I used to play with it.

where you buy it, I wouldn't mind getting one if its just 20 bucks be kind of funny to have. Also give semi decent # results since don't really have the $ for a nice dyno or something.

Edited by shizen

If you can only squeeze like 20 or 25lbs does the the female voice laugh at you as if you just got out of a cold shower? :laugh:laugh:laugh

I've one of these, or similar, and they are good fun for the average joe to have a go on. I took one with me too work (back when I did my old jop) and everyone, even those with the raised eyebrow look, had a go. One or two got into the competitive 'What did she/he do? Let me have another go!' type of thing.

I don't remember where I bought it because it was a while back.

Paul Knight Posted Today, 07:39 AM

If you can only squeeze like 20 or 25lbs does the the female voice laugh at you as if you just got out of a cold shower?

Lol, something like that. The female voice makes fun of your small pee-pee and the male voice makes fun of you being a girly sissy with a weak grip.

I don't remember where I bought it because it was a while back.

Paul Knight Posted Today, 07:39 AM

If you can only squeeze like 20 or 25lbs does the the female voice laugh at you as if you just got out of a cold shower?

Lol, something like that. The female voice makes fun of your small pee-pee and the male voice makes fun of you being a girly sissy with a weak grip.

HaHaHaHa :laugh:laugh