Will It Ever Be Done?

Paul Knight

FBBC 7" x 5/16" Square CRS?

Race? Anyone? :happy

i think it has been done. anyways. im not up for a race since it would take me about 25 years to get there :p but good luck for the participants

i think it has been done. anyways. im not up for a race since it would take me about 25 years to get there :p but good luck for the participants

I guess it just hasn't been reported to John? :mellow

http://www.fatbastardbarbellco.com/BENDERBAG1.html

I'm pretty sure 3/8" stainless is a good bit harder than 5/16" square.

I also don't know if Aaron has tried it but I bet he could get it as well now too.

I think it is a similar thing to people not doing the 5" x 1/4" square. Once you are doing harder stock allot of people don't go back and do the smaller stuff.

Edited by timiacobucci

I'm pretty sure 3/8" stainless is a good bit harder than 5/16" square.

I also don't know if Aaron has tried it but I bet he could get it as well now too.

I think it is a similar thing to people not doing the 5" x 1/4" square. Once you are doing harder stock allot of people don't go back and do the smaller stuff.

I know. I'm sure Gazza can do it sitting down - just tying to have a little fun...

here it is:

Soon as I saw you posted a thread I thought, "Oh yeah, what's Paul bent now". Super great job! I wondered when somebody would defeat that bar. I bet the kink has thrown many off that one.

Like I was saying before, the "firsts" are something you'll always have and this is a great one!

Later buddy!

Tim

Excellent Paul :rock :rock :rock When I saw your comment on "race anyone" and the link in your signature I knew you have done it and it was already on youtube :D Very will done. What's next? KOASB? :mosher

Damn dude, I guess you answered your own question huh? Crazy bend man. How do you feel it compares to the big g8?

Awesome Man!! :rock Congrats on a super tough piece of steel! I myself, and anyone else who has tried that thing knows just how crazy stiff that bar is. Makes me wish I could DO 7'' pieces in the big steel range. I have a 6'' one of those in my bending box, may be time to dust it off! :D Keep this crazy train rollin' Paul, it keeps me hungry for bigger and harder steel!! :rock :rock :rock Congrats again buddy, world-class bend right there!!

This bar calibrates at 630 pounds. Not too shabby. :rock

By the way, Tim Tolbert, this was my first try at calibrating since injuring my finger, and I felt okay doing it. So, tomorrow night I'll calibrate that big, huge bolt you sent my way. ;)

Awesome bending Paul! :bow When I grow up I want to be like Paul (even if I am 6 years older :laugh ).

I'm gone for one day Paul, ONE DAY and you perform another world class bend :whacked Wow :cool

This bar calibrates at 630 pounds. Not too shabby. :rock

Guess they are easier than they used to be :blush that explains it! :rolleyes:laugh

Each batch differs from the other. So if you bent this, you bent the others :rock Also, some of the same stock/batch calibrates higher like the SS sq 5/16 FBBC, ask Eric he knows.

Awesome Paul :rock Well deserved bend :rock

Ok Paul, I'm going to be gone the next four days, when I come back are you going to have taken down a 3/8" G8 or something? :D:laugh

Awesome bend man!!!! And you may have said it in the video (I skipped the wrapping), but why the hell are you bending outside of a car dealership? :laugh hahahaha

Ok Paul, I'm going to be gone the next four days, when I come back are you going to have taken down a 3/8" G8 or something? :D:laugh

Awesome bend man!!!! And you may have said it in the video (I skipped the wrapping), but why the hell are you bending outside of a car dealership? :laugh hahahaha

HaHa! I was wandering if anyone would mention that! Eric drives a gas rig and his hours are crazy, so during the day if I want one of my bends filmed and witnessed, I usually meet Eric at one of his drops (which happened to be next to a dealership :rolleyes ) for a short bending sesh! this is getting a little ridiculous huh?! :laugh which BTW Eric (same day) bent a very tough shoe to almost 180 - a St. Croix #0 rimmed - thats right! not a LITE....it was a regular! - man that shoe was thick!!!! I honestly didn't think he was going to budge it..............I think I'm gonna just stop thinking when it comes to Eric. :laugh

Edited by Paul Knight

Great job on that shoe Eric, can we expect some pics? I think you've temporarily got Paul beat at something now.

so during the day if I want one of my bends filmed and witnessed, I usually meet Eric at one of his drops

Damn dude you have the sickness. At least you have an accomadating fellow nutter though that goes along with it. (I'm not british but I like that term)