Luke Martin Certification

Bill Piche

Thanks Jedd :)

We're working something else out assuming it will arrive tomorrow because of no mail today. We'll likely need to do it early next week because of the busy holiday weekend.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lukeamdman

• Cannon

• Paul Knight

• Chris Mathison

Sorry if the gripper did not get there in time.

I'm in the middle of a job change at work and Wednesday was the first I could get to the post office. It will surely be there by Saturday if not Friday!

Smash it.

Thanks for the reply, Jedd!

Looks like Monday the 7th might be the best time. We both work downtown and can meet during lunch or after work. We'll confirm sometime today.

Dude! Luke! the MM1 called me earlier today and I don't want to even repeat all the names it was calling you! all I have to say is "you better shut that sassy gripper up and show him who's boss" :yikes

We're set for Monday the 7th at my place of work. This will be kinda funny, as we have a dress code in the corporate environment:)

HA! Chalk on the Dockers.

Gripper is here. We're set for "high noon" on Monday.

Paul, the gripper doesn't sound so confident now. I hear some wimpering from the package...

HA! Chalk on the Dockers.

Gripper is here. We're set for "high noon" on Monday.

Paul, the gripper doesn't sound so confident now. I hear some wimpering from the package...

I guess he has a cell w/him there in the package cause he just called again to tell you "its not wimpering, its snickering!" :laugh:laugh

,but I have a strong feeling he won't be so smart after tomorrow :yikes

Almost had a show stopper today. My wife left our digital camera 1.5 hours south in Owatonna when visiting family yesterday...

I got to work and found a camera we can use. We're still on for today!

Good luck!

CERT IS DONE :rock

Luke did a big pause on the first try and missed that one. So then the second try he did a more natural set and squeeze and seemed to close it easily. You can even hear the handles click in the video. Then, strange enough, the third attempt was another miss. Lots of respect for this gripper! I got the impression it was a bit harder than he expected, but he had prepared for a bit more. :D

A big thanks for Matt for all the work he put into this!

The knew the gripper would be hard, just not that hard :) I didn't take it lightly and I'm glad I didn't.

First attempt I screwed up the set big time. I felt good at first, but I wanted to make sure the handles were parallel so I let it widen up a little bit and it started to slip. Missed it.

Second attempt I just did what I normally do and slammed it shut. In the video you can hear the handles click.

Third attempt was another miss. My endurance seems to be lacking lately. I think it's because I've taken reps out of my workout and stick to single attempts. I'm putting reps back in there!

This video file is huge because it's .AVI. I'm going to have to mail it to Bill.

Sounds like its good! congrats Luke! :rock:rock

Great job Luke. If the judges like it then its official your a Mash Monster. AT that time I will send you the MM hotline phone number in case you ever need anything and let you know when our next meeting in our secret hideaway will be.

I was able to convert the video from .AVI to .WMV. I sent it to Bill last night along with a picture of my ugly mug.

along with a picture of my ugly mug.

I hope that doesnt negate the attempt.. just teasin

:D

Great job Luke! :rock

HA HA! :tongue I was trying to think of something, but this is much better.

Stellar! :rock