15-pound clubbell

Tom Black

I just wanted to let everyone know that I've been training with RMAX productions 15-pound Clubbell's for the last few weeks.  Before training with the clubbells I trained with a 10-pound baseball bat filled with sand, but the solid iron Clubbell is far superior and I highly recommend it.  As a leverage device for strengthen the wrist the clubbell is a great addition to my training.  I've also made some videos of some exercises that I've been doing with the clubbell.

Here's the link to the clubbell main page:

http://www.clubbell.tv/clubbell.html

And my video page (requires real player):

http://bigsteel.iwarp.com/Articles2/Clubbe...llTraining.html

Also, in case you haven't seen, I posted a long article on Indian clubs late last month on my site:

http://bigsteel.iwarp.com/Articles2/IndianClubs/Clubs.html

Tom!

They finally put you away for your grip stuff.

Looks like a "padded room".

BAAHAHAHAH!

I will be put away soon too. I am working on breaking handcuffs and escaping from straightjackets. My new trainer is John Jacobs formerly of the Power Team.

Hah, I was wondering if anyone would comment on that.  They will be letting me out as soon as I admit to being a gripalcoholic, or when I break free from these cuffs and Master locks (I'm typing with my nose).

Actually, it's the wall on my new basement.  It's unfinished so they put that shiny covered insulation up and bolted it to the wall (really ;) ).  Cool thing is that the minimum height of the basement is 10-feet on one level and 14.5-feet on the lower level.  It's perfect for leverage feats, swinging a golf club and who knows what else.  My wife wants me to finish the basement, but even when done I'll have a small gym and I'll try to reserve the area in the video for a photo/video studio.

Tom,

Thanks for the info...I think I'll make some of your "home-made" clubs before I spend $200 on a set of those.  It really sounds like some excellent training.

Mg, thanks for the welcome.  It's an honor to be on a serious grip-strength board like Grippage.

My book Clubbell Training for Circular Strength releases in two weeks.  Check out Clubbell.tv Website for daily updated information releases.

Best regards,

Coach Sonnon

Athletic Performance Enhancement Solutions

www.RMAX.tv