Last Mgc Announcement

Bob Lipinski

I will be staying at the Super 8 motel. I'll be in town around Friday, and head over to Larkin's around 3-4. If anyone else is in town, I'll probably go to dinner between 7-8 at the TGIF in town.

Try to be at the contest by 10:30 if you can.

If we have more than 15 competitors, I am going to limit the attempts to 3 per event, and likely go with just rising bar. Hate to change this close, but I want to try to keep the contest to a reasonable length. Medley is still 3 minutes.

Better start rethinking my openers then :D . Sounds like it's going to be a big contest - awesome!

Much like last gripmas I have become very ill just in time to compete. I have to think about dropping my openers by 20 pounds. This sucks.

brent

Well Brent, if you've got the day off after and you are willing to maybe call in Monday to work, you can pretty much will yourself back to normal for a day, with the help of a ton of caffeine and cold medicine. Might be sick a few extra days though!

I have the whole week after off. My wife and I are going backpacking. We were already planning to take it easy. Plus I've noticed, that once we get away everything wrong with me heals up. So, the only thing I'm really worried about is the drive home. But, I'll just throw some stuff in the trunk and if I have to stop, oh well.

brent

Good luck to everyone. I am usually in Mi. for 8 weeks during the summer. I will be lucky to make it back for a week this summer. I bought a small business and don't have the time right now. I will be thinking about it all day Sat. Have fun and give results asap!

Rising bar would definitely favor cautious guys like me a bit more than the other method...good stuff.

Here is my wife's cell phone # if anyone needs to reach me tomorrow. It may not always be on, I don't know if we can recharge it.

231-357-4046

Hahhahaha, also Brent, the longest drive home I have ever had was the 4 hour trip home after Thorton and I split on the way home from the BBB. I had to take a nap in the car, stop and buy caffeine pills, and take 2-3 pit stops to walk around and wake up. I had to work the next day, I called in :) I was beat.

2 HP rules give 4 attempts - the rest I don't care about.

Jedd and I will be hitting the road around 1:00 PM today. Looking forward to some great competition tomorrow :rock

cant wait to see how the contest turns out!