5/8"x25 7/8"

Bossie 308

I had to switch up the under the leg technique cause my hamstrings were still sore from last bend.Anyway it worked out well !! Def more in me i feel somewhere in the 24s soon !!! Vid will be posted when it loads on Youtube taking forever as always.

Awesome! you defenitley have 24! its starting to hurt now huh? You also defenitley have the "mid-bar bug" that we all seem to be catching :laugh

Congrats you looked real strong! can't wait to see the next one!

Awesome! you defenitley have 24! its starting to hurt now huh? You also defenitley have the "mid-bar bug" that we all seem to be catching :laugh

Congrats you looked real strong! can't wait to see the next one!

Thanks Paul !!! The pain definetly gets intense as the bars get shorter !!! Your right i am addicted to this mid bar bending.Didnt think id progress so fast fun stuff !!!

Congrats Jim!!! Just a few months ago that would've been a world record!!!

Congrats Jim!!! Just a few months ago that would've been a world record!!!
I know Zach crazy isnt it.Guess the midbar brace bending is my thing as the shoes are for you.I can bend shoes as some people seem to struggle with but not near your level :D