Just A Quick Review, Its Been A While

THOR

Well my name is adam (THOR), ive been here for a little while, did some posting and chatted a bit but its been a LONG time since ive been on so im curious of something...

Whats the current record on the hub, any style?

I know its not everyones favorite but it was mine and I would like to see the progress with it progresses and how everyone is doing at it, just gimme a name, style and weight and that woule be great! ;)

Thanks and i look forward to seeing how this goes :rock

Wade Gillingham claims the unofficial world record with the Ironmind Hub (75 pounds) on his records list.

Adam, nothing has changed since the last time you asked. EXCEPT, IronMind now Powder Coats the paint on, and they are 15% harder than what you are using.

So it is like Old Hub or New Hub from IronMind...

It really screws things up...

Mike

this was the best i have seen vbar style http://www.gripboard.com/index.php?autocom...si&img=5461 104 lb my son has slacked up doing grip the video isn't very clear but the weights were weighed i have did 90lb vbar style or sorta like a cork screw grip fingers laying sideways he has did 80lb on a hampton plate and i did 70 before arthritis got me good and since he isint pushing me i wont be progressing much anytime soon :cry so its up to you and hubgeezer for time being ill be watching for vids <H4 class=title id=skip2 style="MARGIN: 0px" onclick="accentSpeakOnSelect('0/4/B/0015');"> </H4>

Wow hub ur still on here keeping track of all the news, thats great to hear. :rock

so the new ones are harder to use huh wow ill have to take a look at those, and if any one is wondering the best i did is 97 "vbar" and 72 "hubs way"

Thanks everyone :D

Wow hub ur still on here keeping track of all the news, thats great to hear. :rock

so the new ones are harder to use huh wow ill have to take a look at those, and if any one is wondering the best i did is 97 "vbar" and 72 "hubs way"

Thanks everyone :D

you always had a good hub lift and it will only get better if you want it to :D