11" X 1/2" A36 Hrs (12.60mm)

Paul Knight

Bent a 11" x 1/2" A36 HRS (12.60mm) piece tonight - PR - witness Eric Milfeld - thanks for filming as usual. :D

VERY STRONG :rock

:angry: You kicked me off 2nd place, no I'll have to get the 10.5" tonight, I was hoping for a nice and calm evening ;)

Lol :D

Great work Paul!!!!

Paul! You were breathing heavy... so... does that mean your starting to have to work at it? :D

Great bend Paul!

All that Thigh Master training appears to be paying off for you. Susan Summers would be proud.

Nice bend!! :rock

All that Thigh Master training appears to be paying off for you. Susan Summers would be proud.

Yeah, Susan Summers called me earlier (guess she watched the vid) she was acting a little disapointed, like I should have done it easier HaHaHa :laugh

Haha! :laugh Everyone under 30 didn't catch this joke I'm betting.

Paul, congrats on a great bend! :rock This was the first thing I've seen that looked difficult for you. I was looking over the lists on David's site and you seem to be tearing up the record books. What's next for you? Are you planning something thicker on the short stuff (but longer) to grab that top spot or are you going to give the long bar list a beating? I'm guessing you'll knock David's bend down a notch if and when you you go for it. You sure have renewed the interest in braced bending - good on you. ;)

Yeah, Susan Summers called me earlier (guess she watched the vid) she was acting a little disapointed, like I should have done it easier HaHaHa :laugh

Dude, you know Susan Summers. . . . HOOK ME UP!!!!

Haha! :laugh Everyone under 30 didn't catch this joke I'm betting.

Hey! I got it.

Paul that is nuts, at least it looked a bit hard this time. Did you try anything else last night?

I agree with everyone else, it looks like taht was one of the first braced bends you've actually had to work for? Are we seeing the slowing down of the great Paul Knight? :D:laugh Or are you just making us think that for dramatic effect when you release your 10" video? ;)

Great bend buddy!!!! When I see you in July (I'll be there around the 15th btw) I want you to try a piece of this 1/2" Square I have. I think honestly with your strength a piece in the 16-14" range wouldn't be out of the question.

Paul, congratulations on the bend. And congratulations ahead of time on the next half-dozen records you will most likely get between now and later this evening when I check back on the gripboard ;)

OH YEAH!!!! Man that is a stellar bend to be proud of. I can't hardly watch bending videos on my slow computer but can I assume this one was a tuffy for you?

Later buddy and keep knocking them out.

Tim

Man, I am speechless!! Give the rest of us a chance Paul!!! :D:blink :blink Naw, seriously though, you have really found your niche in bending. I have GOT to beef up my thigh crush!!! Not only to make Suzanne proud, :D but to crush that short stuff off of a small kink. I got a kink about like that in my 12'' piece, but my thigh-master crush is weak. Anyway, big congrats on tearing up the records, and on a monster bend!! Good job buddy!! :cool:rock :rock :rock

can I assume this one was a tuffy for you?

yeah! that one hurt! I'm in the pain range now. I don't see how you do it Tim!

but my thigh-master crush is weak.

Jeremiah - haven't you been watching Suzanne's videos!!?! :laugh:laugh

I want you to try a piece of this 1/2" Square I have

Derek - that sound awfully short cause isn't the half inch square stuff suppose to be as tough as the 5/8th's (I don't know) the square stuff seems like it would hurt more too cause its edgey. what do you think?

What's next for you?

dunno yet? I'm liking the half inch stuff right now cause its a new flavor - my ham is still hurting from my last 5/8 bend but I want to go back to that. The half inch stuff is the cheapest by far, the 5/8 is a little more and obviously the 3/4 inch stuff $costs$ alot$$$ - steel is going up fast! guess I'll play be ear. thanks

1/2" Square is not even moderately close to 5/8". It's more like 9/16", but a little easier. I took down a 20" piece even through knee pains and all kinds of crap yesterday. A 16" piece would be easy for you I'd say. The square doesn't really hurt more, it's a little painful on the kink but I wouldn't expect yout o haveproblems with it.

Guess i should try the 22 inch piece of 1/2 square that Greg Matonick gave me.I though it was out of my range knowing his PR was 19.That was back in the day when they were using shop rags for wraps so i could imagine the pain was holding him back on going shorter.

Square stock in shop rags = ouch. Greg is the man, before anyone judges that number just try bending anything like that in some rags first. I am definetly not trying to start another silly wrapping debate, I'm just saying you gotta compare like with like.