Beefbuilder Uk Supplier!

lloyd80s

Hi,

Just want to find out how many people on the board would use a UK/European Beefbuilder supplier, I know most of you that have BBs get them from Weighlifterswarehouse. After speaking to Bill it looks like I may be able to supply UK with these great grippers very soon.

If there is enough demand then I'm hoping that I'll be able to supply the UK market with beefbuilder grippers very soon. If you would want a UK supplier please let me know.

I may be wrong but according to the website of Weighlifterswarehouse they don't ship to Germany, so If you will I would be interested as well.

I might be interested as well, provided that the prices are reasonable ;)

I'm sure I would be interested...

i know u would ask this quest because i already thought about it before(lol .. i mean both of us seems to have the same thoughts)...

yes,good idea of course but its quite strange it didnt happend already ...

I'm still negotiating with Bill at the moment but I'm try and bring BeefBuilders to the Uk and sell them for under £19.99 +P&P, about the same as you'd pay for COC's. I'm also willing to send them out over europe though of course shipping may cost a slightly more.

I really need feedback from you guys to see how you feel about these grippers and see if you'd be willing to order them, like I said before if the response is good then I'll make it happen but I need to hear from anyone that would want them before I start up this Business.

I'm still negotiating with Bill at the moment but I'm try and bring BeefBuilders to the Uk and sell them for under £19.99 +P&P, about the same as you'd pay for COC's. I'm also willing to send them out over europe though of course shipping may cost a slightly more.

I really need feedback from you guys to see how you feel about these grippers and see if you'd be willing to order them, like I said before if the response is good then I'll make it happen but I need to hear from anyone that would want them before I start up this Business.

At the current rates that's almost twice the original price ($19.99) :ohmy

I know the prices of the COC's and RB's are similar, but still, lowering those prices should be doable IMO ;)

If you can do europe I would be interested aswell

I know the prices of the COC's and RB's are similar, but still, lowering those prices should be doable IMO ;)

or make the prices 19.99 incl. shipment trough out europe...

At these prices you can probably count me in for a few too, even if it's just to save the customs malarkey and overseas ordering

If a coc or rb is £19.99, I think the quality of a bb puts it in the same price bracket. ;)

its necessary to bring BB's to Europe no doubt ..

Be carefull about talking about this in public because when someone start some kind of business its better not to talk much about it . One advantage : this forum its a great place , i doubt there are bad people here:-)

I thought about it before(have a good stock of them in Europe) but i wont do it.

lloyd: purchase one RNC to calibrate grippers before u send them (if someone ask u to do this) ... this way your sales will increase a lot:-)

I'd be interested too. :)

I'd given this some consideration as we sell some grippers on our site now but we do not have the money to bring over enough at a decent discount to sell on. I do however, have some thoughts and suggestions.

1) Those brought via Bill Ennis will be the standard models. Suits me as I haven't got any custom, narrow, what-have-you grippers of any kind in my training box.

2) Lloyd needs a decent enough initial sale or three to make it worthwhile. Back when I worked with Dan Hope at www.handgrippers.co.uk (do not buy anything from this site or this man) we had loads of RB grippers which Rob more or less sent to us on a sell and pay me basis. I doubt this is how this will work so get a load of pre-orders in.

3) Price. It's been said a bunch of times but unless you go to the trouble - and then wait a good while - of buying ANY equipment from the US where, due to the sterling dollar rate it seems dirt cheap, grippers appear to be half priced - wow! when you add shipping, customs clearence and duty costs (being added on more and more stuff by customs) and a small profit (and it is small on grippers) then a price of under £19.95 is difficult to say the least. ALL the site sponsors know this only too well and yet are very gracious with their support and sponsoring of competitions. NONE are wealthy so try and help them to help you by not begrudging them a few pounds mark up. All the sponsors and sellers are looking to make a few pounds so don't expect cost price. Nigh on all of them make little from grip yet guys are asking for half price grippers (ie: no mark up at all) from the get go. That makes it an act of charity not a business.

4) That said... buy in bulk. Don't buy one at a time buy a set. So buy a 100, 140 and a 180 (or the equivalent) for a money off price for three grippers than a single gripper at the standard price. Note to Lloyd to do the same.