Got It

nockowt1

I finally got:

I was expecting this lift to be a little harder. Now I need to work on doing it with my left hand. Once I do that I'm not sure what my next goal will be.

Congratulations!!! :rock

You did not show the plates in the camera. In all honesty, I think those plates may have been 5lb plates and not 10lb plates.

I kid, I kid! Great job! You went from failing it to making it look pretty easy in a very short time!

Great lift. and nice job not face fighting the camera this time. :D

Good job! This is my immediate goal, so I know how frustrating it is when the plates fly apart :D You did make it seem like nothin'

I was expecting this lift to be a little harder. Now I need to work on doing it with my left hand. Once I do that I'm not sure what my next goal will be.

?!?!?! .................6.................. .

And was that chalk I saw on the inside of the plate?! :yikes

Congrats!

P.S. What soundtrack you got goin there?

Good job! This was one I strived for a while, and it is great to finally get.

Thanks everyone. I made sure to chalk the plates until they couldn't be chalked anymore. I'm still debating if I'm going to train for 3 25s or 6 10s. I'll probably go for the 25s first because I'm lightyears away from being able to do the 10s. I put 6 10s together yesterday just to see how it would feel. I would only be using fingertips to complete that lift (my hands are 7.75").

I'll probably get a video of me doing 5 10s with the left sometime next week.

The music in the background was the Never Scared remix by Bonecrusher. I figured it would be a fitting theme song for the feat.

Nockowt, what brand of 10lb Olympic plates are you using? Maybe your plates are thicker than say Cap Barbell plates which are slim.

Nockowt, what brand of 10lb Olympic plates are you using? Maybe your plates are thicker than say Cap Barbell plates which are slim.

I have cap 10's and find them awesome for pinching but with 6 10's its just a knuckle over the edge and my hands are just over 8 inches.

Kevin: I agree going for the 3 25's sounds like the next plan. Race you there!

Edited by Chris Mathison

Kevin: I agree going for the 3 25's sounds like the next plan. Race you there!

OOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOO! here we go!!!!!! fight! fight! fight! fight! (I luv this sh1t!)

The music in the background was the Never Scared remix by Bonecrusher. I figured it would be a fitting theme song for the feat.

Thanks buddy. :)

Old Guy: My plates say Cap on them. Some of the plates are thin and some are not. None of the plates are the same width or height.

Chris: You are on. Have you made any attempts on the 25s yet?