Grip session in sydney, australia

Arthur Antonopoulos

All,

Just wanted everybody here to know that there will be a grip session held this Sunday the 20/10/2002 in Sydney at Vince & Roz's Fitness World in West Ryde.

We will be going through all the lifts for this years Australian "Hands of Steel" Grip Championship and there will be plenty of grippers around for people to try their hands at as well as a rolling thinder handle, thick dumbells, pinch blocks and various other assorted goodies including Vince's pinch machine.

For all interested, Vince & Roz's Fitness Centre is located a 2 Graf Avenue, West Ryde, off Victoria Road and on top of the Woolworths store there and we will be gathering there at 12pm (midday). It should be great, so I hope to see some Sydneysiders out there joining in the fun.

If anyone has any questions, post here or email me at arthur_antonopoulos@hotmail.com. I'd also like to thank Vince Basile for his generosity in letting us use his fantastic premises.

Arthur

Arthur,

Will you be shooting some video for this?  Please do so if you can.  :)

Hey Syber,

I'd love to, but I probably won't be shooting any video for this one unless someone comes along with a video camera. BUT, the Australian Grip Champs is only a couple of months away and I'm pretty well sure that it will be videotaped.

Hope you can hold on until then.  ;)