Brassy Rb 260

coombsfh

Just got home and opened a parcel of telling weight.

Looked for scratches and found none, chalked up, set somewhere between ccs and parallel and straight off I shut the little monkey.

Easier sweep than 3 but with a demonic last 10mm. Overall about as taxing as a 3 to shut or a bit more, will get on the grippers later as the hg350 will get it again today and I want 5 clicky little reps on the #3..

Dead pleased, feels good in the hand, narrowish spread but not actually a 260N.

A pleasing purchase for a kit magpie.

Fred

Nice one Fred! :rock

Nice one Fred! :rock

Thanks alot, see you have acquired one too. Feel sweet eh?

Wasnt expecting to have him shut this month but am pleased i has gone down, reps befoer the end of month is something to look into now i spose.

Just held the old HG350 shut from 25mm jubilee clamp set for a count of 6.

Will do proper grippers after dinner.

Is it 280 or straight on to 300 now in the RB series?

Have a BB word class for mega negs which I know I will not shut out of the packet, or maybe ever, I am only young and it took from september 07 to march 08 to do a #3 so maybe when 35 or so I will do a 4 or better...

Just got home and opened a parcel of telling weight.

Looked for scratches and found none, chalked up, set somewhere between ccs and parallel and straight off I shut the little monkey.

Easier sweep than 3 but with a demonic last 10mm. Overall about as taxing as a 3 to shut or a bit more, will get on the grippers later as the hg350 will get it again today and I want 5 clicky little reps on the #3..

Dead pleased, feels good in the hand, narrowish spread but not actually a 260N.

A pleasing purchase for a kit magpie.

Fred

Glad you like it mate, like I said it "bites" nice at the end! Good to close it stright off the bat. Did you get it with a CCS or MM set?

I closed it with a set somewhere between CCS and parallel...

Dont tend to measure mine, go for wide, close, super close and TNS as I still get confused by the terms.

Will endeavour to widen the sets and increase reps now. Wouldn't mind more brassy RB's now but the spicy prices are less than ideal.