One Big Kettlebell

MARKR

Stan Pike made one weighing 85-kilos which he swung at the OHF dinner a few years back before donating it to them. I have, as part of their very nice prize package for the Brit's a 48-kilo bell. I'm working real hard on their 24. I have, as yet not posted, a video of Sam Solomi cranking out some reps with the 48.

Stan Pike made one weighing 85-kilos which he swung at the OHF dinner a few years back before donating it to them. I have, as part of their very nice prize package for the Brit's a 48-kilo bell. I'm working real hard on their 24. I have, as yet not posted, a video of Sam Solomi cranking out some reps with the 48.

I think i could get the 60kg for a few swings, infact i might buy it and try. those 48kg swings were done after loads of deadlifting, stones and all those gripper closes.

I have an LKB 32kg bell under my kitchen table. Great piece of kit and very well made.

haha! I like the line about thanking the courier when you receive it.

Stans a strong bloke, i heard he made one with a 60mm handle weighing similar to the inch although that might be the one your refering to