Double 45 Hub Lift

The Natural

I figured I was due for my monthly Gripboard Cert--they make my teeth whiter and add shine to my coat--so today I went over to Aaron's and checked off the double 45 hub lift.

Video forthcoming.

There are really only four more Gripboard certs that I care about doing

3 25's

6 10's

Inch

Inch and Blob at the same time

The latter two I'll worry about in due course. In the mean time, any training advice for the 3 25's and 6 10's? Anything "special" about them that I should know?

Thanks guys,

Rex

I figured I was due for my monthly Gripboard Cert--they make my teeth whiter and add shine to my coat--so today I went over to Aaron's and checked off the double 45 hub lift.

Video forthcoming.

There are really only four more Gripboard certs that I care about doing

3 25's

6 10's

Inch

Inch and Blob at the same time

The latter two I'll worry about in due course. In the mean time, any training advice for the 3 25's and 6 10's? Anything "special" about them that I should know?

Thanks guys,

Rex

congrats!

As far as training advice - I haven't done any of your future certs yet either, but I can say on the 3 25's pinch and the 6 dimes: finding the right plates to perform the feat with is half the battle .... well, maybe 10% of it anyways :laugh I've got some 10's that vary alot - some are real wide and some aren't so wide - I need some more narrow 10's before I'll get the 6 dimes - right now they keep fanning out :rolleyes Good Luck!