News Flash

EricMilfeld

I had the pleasure of witnessing Paul destroy a 5/8 x 21" length of hrs just a few minutes ago. I've no doubt he'll be taking down the 20 incher soon.

Edit: Oh, and video will be forthcoming.

Man, trying to keep up with Paul is like trying to race a Porsche with a VW....

....they both started out in the same place, but one is a whole different animal!! :blink :blink :blink :blink

Just speechless. CONGRATS PAUL!!!!!! :cool:rock :rock :rock

Well done Paul, you are in a class of your own on this mid bar.

Ive tried the 20" and could barely move it so I certainly wont be troubling the record anytime soon, I think I will be returning to the long bar now as at least I have a chance of doing that one.

I would really like to see you on the 20.4mm stuff we have over here as I suspect you could go pretty short on that aswell. If you ever want a go I have some bar you can have for free but you will need to cover the shipping which I suspect wont be cheap ( although I own a mail order company and have an account with UPS who might actually work out cheaper than the normal post to the states at the rates we get)

Edited by Stew

Super strength Paul!!! Truly a pleasure to keep reading of the immense milestones you're strolling through.

I knew when I read this it would be about Paul.

A massive well done to you, that trully is a tough piece of steel!

Well looks like you'll be at the top for a good while!

Once again, well done, and I'm looking forward to watching the video.

Oh and please don't make it look so easy. :D

David

Congrats Paul !!! Thats definetly some insane bending i know your feeling it today !! Where will it stop??

WOW! Man Paul is on a red-hot roll. I haven't bent shortened 5/8 in forever but when I did I stopped at either 26 or 28 inches and I remember it was no cake walk. That's just incredible.

Keep it up!

Tim

Thanks everyone - I should be able to get the vid up today - I bought a new videocam yesterday and it burns to DVD (BIG hastle if your trying to get it up on YouTube) I need somekind of converter to change the .VOB format to a format YouTube will accept - Matt Chips maybe you can help me w/this? or anyone. :D

David - it didn't look easy this time :rolleyes

Well done :rock

Thanks everyone - I should be able to get the vid up today - I bought a new videocam yesterday and it burns to DVD (BIG hastle if your trying to get it up on YouTube) I need somekind of converter to change the .VOB format to a format YouTube will accept - Matt Chips maybe you can help me w/this? or anyone. :D

David - it didn't look easy this time :rolleyes

Paul here is some software that might help. Its called VOB2MPG

http://www.videohelp.com/tools/VOB2MPG

This one works well too.

http://www.videohelp.com/tools/DVD_Decrypter

Great job Buddy, I cant even fathom bending that right now.

- Aaron

Edited by acorn