"dyno"?

Tom of Iowa2

I saw in a post someone mentioned bringing the 'dyno'.

What is the 'dyno'??Is it what it sounds like?A device that can measure(accurately)crushing power (or something)?Or is it something else entirely...???

Who makes it?

Phone number or website of company?

any all feedback welcomed?

Thanks

Thanks for the lead and info?Is it accurate?It goes up to 300lbs wouldn't a lot of good grips go past this?

What about the other hand dyno out there that goes up to 150KG??

Anybody know what the highest reading has been?

Much Appreciated!

Tom most of the modern hand dyno's are only good for 100 kilos and so the Baraban Roberts 150 kilo dyno is a good un. It also measures grip strength in a different way to say a gripper so is still good as a measure. There are some very old dynometers which went higher.

As far as I know I have the highest reading on the BR dyno at 124 kilos.

Tom of Iowa 2

I have 1 of Robert Barebans Hand Dynanometers,it is expensive, but very well made,stainless steel,aluminiuand bullet proof glass and really is a work of art,like a swiss watch.

There have only been 10 made,mine cost me £350,roughly

$500-$520 ,i dsont no if Robert has any more left,but you cen email him at Nightflight@uboot.com.

Hope this helps.

Mobsterone,Nathen Hole did 125kilos on his 1st try,im not gonna say what hes capable of now!

Guest 77-1005097254

gazza. I have been wondering for ages what Nathan had done on the Dyno since you mentioned you were taking it along for him to try. I was disappointed when there was no mention of what he had achieved especially as this is the "gripboard". I don't understand why it has to be a secret?

I would be pleased, and, no doubt amazed at what he can do now?

Michael.

The thing I like about the fact that some of the world's best grip men are being quiet, is that soon we can expect to be surprised by a closing of the #4 by one of them.

Guest 77-1005097254

Yes. That will be a really big surprise when David, Heath, Nathan or one of the other guys that are very close to closing the no4, finally do it.

Michael.