Rules...

Chewie

Hey,

I am wondering where i can find the official rules of the grip lifts. Extra interested in de RT and V bar lifts.

V-bar wich bar thickness, where do you need to hold it (@ the top of may it be lower),

RT and Vbar: how long does it need to be lifted from the ground, how high do you need to lift it etc.

thnx

http://www.davidhorne-gripmaster.com/bhsarules.html

One Hand Vertical bar Lift

A lgc replica vertical bar is used, 24" high. The weight will be positioned between the lifter’s feet. The lifting hand must be no further than 5 cm from the top of the hand to the top of the bar when the lift commences. No locking of the thumb is allowed. The lifter will raise the bar until it is a minimum of 5 centimetres off the ground and then lower down again without loosing the grip. The lifting hand must not touch the legs or body.

Since I got my stimulus check, I figured I could spend a little of it on toys and the rest put into savings. I ordered a rolling thunder handle today for some variation in training and I'm scouring craigslist.com for some cheap olympic plates. Does anyone have any experience lifting with the rolling thunder? Does the strength ained from it seem to correlate well with closing grippers? Any ideas on lifting routines with an RT? Sorry for the "noobish" questions, but I'm crious considering Iron ind has already put mine in the mail. Thanks.

As far my experience goes with the RT..it doesnt correlate with grippers. With the RT the weakest link will be your thumb, not your fingers. And i cant help ya with lifting routines, i am just following my guts with that thing :P

As far my experience goes with the RT..it doesnt correlate with grippers. With the RT the weakest link will be your thumb, not your fingers. And i cant help ya with lifting routines, i am just following my guts with that thing :P

Which "grip" does it seem to work the most? I'm hoping it will help with explosiveness in general with my hand since the youtube videos I've seen of people working with the RT seem to show people getting set up and then really having to quickly drive through the movement.