Latest Pr

wscorpion

:rock Nice!

No problems from injuries?

Luckily no problems at all.

Although my legs are bruised again, but thats normal with these kinds of bends ;)

This stuff is only slightly easier on the kink then the 1/2" round of the same length, so the stress on the legs also is similar :D

Good job Mark! :rock:rock

Nice work mate. I really hate bending. Where in Holland do you live? Is the place I saw on the video your home or a trainingsclub. Het kan ook in het Nederlands, maar dat vinden de anderen misschien niet zo leuk. :D

Do you have any idea how to improve gripping and bending?

Nice work mate. I really hate bending. Where in Holland do you live? Is the place I saw on the video your home or a trainingsclub. Het kan ook in het Nederlands, maar dat vinden de anderen misschien niet zo leuk. :D

Do you have any idea how to improve gripping and bending?

I live in Tilburg, and you're right, others here on the board probably won't like us speaking in Dutch ;)

It's my attic in the videos, that's my little playground ;)

I wrote a beginners gripguide in dutch which you might find interesting to read.

I started a bending guide in dutch as well, but haven't finished it yet .....

Congrats on the PR, looked easy enough!

Thanks. Sometimes things look easier then they truly are :D

4 dutchspeaking GB members in one topic, must be a record....

I'm not dutch speaking, but my mom was born and raised in Holland (so I'm half Dutch) never been to Holland, but would kill to go! ................... That makes 4.5 Dutch GB members in one topic ;):rolleyes:laugh

Congrats on the bend Mark - that steel looked huge! :yikes

4 dutchspeaking GB members in one topic, must be a record....

I'm not dutch speaking, but my mom was born and raised in Holland (so I'm half Dutch) never been to Holland, but would kill to go! ................... That makes 4.5 Dutch GB members in one topic ;):rolleyes:laugh

Congrats on the bend Mark - that steel looked huge! :yikes

Holland is going to rule!! :rock:D

Thanks, it's a nice piece of steel, looks very nice once bend as well ;)

Good job on a cool looking bend!!!! :rock

I will try to make a few other strong Dutch guys interested too. Maybe Holland-Germany in a few months?

Good to see that Belgians have also started.

I wanted to rate your video, but got an error; ofcourse 5 stars!

I will try to make a few other strong Dutch guys interested too. Maybe Holland-Germany in a few months?

Good to see that Belgians have also started.

I wanted to rate your video, but got an error; ofcourse 5 stars!

:D

Too bad Dutch (Theo Burggraaff) left for Indonesia and gave up on grip training, now it's up to us to defend Holland in the upcoming contests! :rock:cool

I am thinking about Fouad Housani, Jan Haaring and the guys from Friesland where I was training for a year;

maybe you also know some guys from powerlifting, weightlifting, strong man or highland games?

On dutchbodybuilding there a few guys who are interested and have bought grippers and rolling thunders.

You're killin it man, keep up the great stuff. I like the load distribution better on the flat stock. I can do near max stuff with almost no padding because of it. I usually will fold some suade over once and use that, much better feel vs the thick wrapped padding. I gotta practice that thighmaster crush more too, I can crush the long stuff down good on my hip but the real short spike range is hard that way. You and Tim are sure showing the way with that.

Would be nice to see more Dutch guys doing grip!

Let's keep motivating more people ;)

@ Tim, I do my best, this stock is nice to bend indeed, but it by far doesn't look as impressive as the round or square stock IMO ;)

Mark, Fouad Housani is interested in doing the Highland/Grip/Strong Man Games. No.4 from the last Stong Man in Holland.

He can help me with the equipment. Now I want to contact Wout Zijlsta (world record holder Highthrow 25 kg: 5,72 m high)

Mark,

That's a fantastic bend! A 10 inch piece of that still is an incredible bend for sure.

Tim

Mark,

That's a fantastic bend! A 10 inch piece of that still is an incredible bend for sure.

Tim

Thanks Tim!!!

That means a lot coming from you ;)

Mark, Fouad Housani is interested in doing the Highland/Grip/Strong Man Games. No.4 from the last Stong Man in Holland.

He can help me with the equipment. Now I want to contact Wout Zijlsta (world record holder Highthrow 25 kg: 5,72 m high)

Sounds interesting!

I think our best bet would be to add 1 or 2 events of grip to a highland / strongman contest first and see the reactions ;)