8" Fbbc Spike

Paul Knight

I managed to get on my buddy's computer to post this - Thanks Eric for the good words and filming - check it out (its the dark one :D )

Oh and the shoe - I'll get some pics up later, but I'll for sure do it again on vid - now that I know I can do it - I didn't think it was going to happen :rolleyes

That is nuts man, you are on the freak list now for sure. I had my doubts for a minute after the first hits on it rowing, but after that first monster hit between the legs you had it killed man. Classis Tim T style like Eric said. I am seriously jealous of that bend my friend.

You gotta try cutting down some 1/2" now to get Tim T motivated.

Dude that's psychotic!!! DO you have any Tree Island Spikes( http://www.gripboard.com/index.php?autocom...si&img=6829 )? If not I'm going to cut one down to 8" and send it to you. It hit 590 at 8 3/8" while the Keystone hit 550-560 (can't remember exactly, Tim T can clear this up) at 8" exactly. Quite a bit harder. I also really want to see what you can do with some 1/2" man, I think you could give a 10-12" a serious ride. Anyway, ridiculous bend man!!! Keep up the mutantness dude by the time I see you in July I want to see a 5/8" x 8" :D:tongue

Edited by vikingsrule92

Tim,

Don't be planting ideas in his head; are you trying to kill me? Just kidding! Seriously Paul you are making absolutely incredible progress and have reached world class status in all styles in a very short time. I was thinking I'd let my 11 inch bend ride on David's list until I could get an 8 incher but now you've got me re-thinking that maybe I should go ahead and get a 9 to 10 incher just to be safe. Well, safe as it could be with Paul on the scene!

Derek,

Correct on the keystones - sorta. There are 2 different types that look almost identical. The more common ones hit 570 to 575 (2 different times) and the lesser common but almost identical ones hit 555. Somewhere in my gallery you can see the slight differences in the notches. The tree island ones did hit 590 which was only surpassed by those mutant galvanized griprites I ran acrossed which knocked out an incredible 640 lbs. I would love to find more of those but so far no dice and I only have a few left. I'd like to find a good source for the tree island ones too. Those are a neat bend.

Paul, stellar job and a truly inspirational climb to the top and beyond. I would consider it no shame but be knocked down to 2nd place by you. As for the shoes, whew! You seem to be the man on those.

Later, and again great job!

Tim

way to go man!!! thats a crazy bend

Absolutely SICK bend my friend! :rock :rock :rock And a #3 heart!!!!??? Man, Paul, you make it hard for a feller to keep up! Congrats on a couple of world class bends! :cool:rock

Massive bend! :rock:bow:bow:bow

:rock :rock :rock VERY WELL DONE :rock :rock :rock

Gee, what took ya so long????? :( ....Nice work, please slow down cause you are killing all us old folks :) ...........BK

Edited by kerbjr

Thanks everyone! and Tim - you are still in very safe distance - I have some of your bends that I won at the Annual Show of Hands and they are RIDICULOUS!!! :whacked

No that is a serious spike bend my friend!

Great Job!!! -- Keep Up The Super Momentum :rock

Gator-Grip

Great work Paul!!!!

Like I said in the other thread, I'll still do my best to keep up though :D

Finally got a camera - attached are some pics of the #3 Lite Plain

http://www.gripboard.com/uploads/121191456...2_890_75591.jpg

http://www.gripboard.com/uploads/121191456...2_890_99950.jpg

I'll make a vid once my very damaged legs and palms can handle it - maybe this weekend - it all rides on when the MM1 comes in cause I don't want to tweek and tendons before trying to cert. :rolleyes

Edited by Paul Knight

Finally got a camera - attached is some pics of the #3 Lite Plain

That shoe look TOUGH to heart. BTW. . . . where do you get your hands manicured ? :laugh

HaHaHa :laugh St. Croix manicured them for me. ;)

That shoe look TOUGH to heart. BTW. . . . where do you get your hands manicured ? :laugh

LMAO!!!! :laugh Are you going to get that thing chromed like Erics?

LMAO!!!! :laugh Are you going to get that thing chromed like Erics?

I might try hearting some other tough shoes then I might just do that.