Eric Milfeld & Paul Knight

Bill Piche

Waiting for results as well ;)

I already knew they were both certified Bastards but dang...that's just hurtful to make us wait so long to find out.

I already knew they were both certified Bastards but dang...that's just hurtful to make us wait so long to find out.

at this rate it seems like they should both be certified KOAB come on guys! :cry

Edited by justiceislost1988

I've been a bit busy with work and family lately. In my opinion Paul's first attempt at the gripper was good. During my attempts camera glare became an issue for some reason. It may have been due to all the chalk I use (Paul uses very little). So, per the rules, we'll just have to see what the judges say.

And I'll mail the gripper back to Jedd in the morning (Monday).

Thanks for all the support (and name calling :tongue ), guys! :rock

HaHaHaHa thats hilarious! :laugh:laugh

Eric, I noticed you signed up again. I never saw an official ruling on your cert and Paul's cert. Did I just miss it?

Eric, I noticed you signed up again. I never saw an official ruling on your cert and Paul's cert. Did I just miss it?

Matt, we were unable to get a clear still shot of the handles touching. The bottom line is I need to get a little stronger so I can hold it shut longer, but we also need to refine our video procedure so that the gripper stays in focus throughout the close. The ruling was two to one on the red lights.

Matt, we were unable to get a clear still shot of the handles touching. The bottom line is I need to get a little stronger so I can hold it shut longer, but we also need to refine our video procedure so that the gripper stays in focus throughout the close. The ruling was two to one on the red lights.

For both you and Paul's cert?

Dang, that sucks!

For both you and Paul's cert?

Pretty sure I got mine. Aren't the judges suppose to post the results here? Eric said he would have given me a white and he's strict when it comes to certs, but he can't act as a witness and a judge at the same time so we'll see.

Edited by Paul Knight

Paul's was good. Eric just missed.

Paul, please send me the interview forms and torso shot. Thanks!

Great Work Paul!!

And Eric, I'm sure you'll get it next time ;)

Great Work Paul!!

Thanks, Mark! I'm gonna keep trying until I get it. I've only tried 3 times already. :rock:D

Great Work Paul!!

Thanks, Mark! I'm gonna keep trying until I get it. I've only tried 3 times already. :rock:D

Yeah, keep at it :rock Good job both of you, keep improving :rock

Eric, no big deal, get it done next time!

Paul, congrats!

Congats Paul!!! Eric, I have no doubt you closed those grippers, you just have to make it official buddy!!!! Good job both of you.

Congrats Paul!!! Eric, I'm sure you'll get it in no time. At least half of your problems the past two attempts have been camera trouble. Train a bit, get the camera work down, and you will absolutely NAIL it next time!! :rock :rock