The Hrdest Gripper In The World

lolmmmol

If anyone here wants to know what the hardest gripper in the world is, well here it is! the "beast" gripper is harder than the CoC # 4, the RBWT, and the BB universe. While the # 4 gripper takes a mere 365 lbs to close, this massive thing takes an astounding 1800 lbs to close!

Here is a vid of it!

Incredible, Mike :rock Now my grand-elite looks small and wimpy. But, Teemu should have this sucker nailed in a few years :laugh

wow something that is finally a challenge! i've been repping the #4 300 times each hand per workout and now there is something that i can focus on max attempts on! :D

No limits, it's all in you mind, bro :rock

this beast should be Temmu's next goal!:p

(temmu its one favourite among fans)

lol .. it doesnt move !!! hhahahaah

That is a really cool gripper to own. Pretty expensive though.

wow something that is finally a challenge! i've been repping the #4 300 times each hand per workout and now there is something that i can focus on max attempts on! :D

hahahahahaha funny :D

How's the sweep?

Ha ha, anyway, are you saying this gripper is bigger than the universe? I thought the Universe, the celestial, and the Beast were all the same gripper only sold through different places. I know the celestial has a .501 spring so maybe we can get the sizes from the other 2. I know there's a pic of the Universe somewhere in the gallery or maybe it's the celestial.

Found it:

Universe

Maybe you can look at it and give your opinion. Remember, you can't just go off poundage ratings.

Nice gripper.

Tim

It's a nice looking gripper, but $55.95! :blink That's alot of cash for a tool that you will never use in your training!

How's the sweep?

Ha ha, anyway, are you saying this gripper is bigger than the universe? I thought the Universe, the celestial, and the Beast were all the same gripper only sold through different places. I know the celestial has a .501 spring so maybe we can get the sizes from the other 2. I know there's a pic of the Universe somewhere in the gallery or maybe it's the celestial.

Found it:

Universe

Maybe you can look at it and give your opinion. Remember, you can't just go off poundage ratings.

Nice gripper.

Tim

Looks like that and the Universe are the same thing.

I personally think I could close the Beast if I custom ordered it with a 2 foot mounting and 1 inch spread.

Tim

I personally think I could close the Beast if I custom ordered it with a 2 foot mounting and 1 inch spread.

Tim

I'm sure you will ;)

Where can I order one?

Gotta be useful for iso's for the crushdown ;)

I don't even think the handles of a galaxy would hold, i think it would break before it closed. This thing is a monster the spring wire looks thicker than the handles, ha ha.

I don't even think the handles of a galaxy would hold, i think it would break before it closed. This thing is a monster the spring wire looks thicker than the handles, ha ha.

I think Kevin Bussi cal'd a Galaxy at 490 lbs. I'm like you, I thought by looking at mine, the handles would break but evidently his didn't when calibrating.

Is scary though. Hopefully the springs go WAY into the handles.

Tim

Tim

I'm sure you will ;)

Where can I order one?

Gotta be useful for iso's for the crushdown ;)

nutritiongeeks.com

Edited by Magnus

Warren should've just skipped the handles and knurled the spring ;)

How's the sweep?

Found it:

Universe

Nice gripper.

Tim

dang man! nice grippers! I know the one on the right is the universe, but whats the one in the middle and the far left? The beast and the universe actually look quite the same to me.

dang man! nice grippers! I know the one on the right is the universe, but whats the one in the middle and the far left? The beast and the universe actually look quite the same to me.

That's the Super-Galaxy.

Uhhh......

I thought the 4 had a beastly spring, those are just ridiculous. 1800Ibs? Think I'll quit while I'm ahead :)