#4 Close

Steels

Not shure, but I think I saw that vid years ago.

Dunno who's in the vid though.

Edit:

Ok I must be wrong, seems to be Timmy.

Edited by honk

The user is timmy, but the close is Clays close. Is he trying to imply for people that it's he that is closing the #4 and especially with those hands? Doesn't he gives up?

Steels=Timmy, I knew it. Heated springs and footstomped grippers etc.. :dry

Edited by Teemu I

Steels=Timmy, I knew it. Heated springs and footstomped grippers etc.. :dry

Those aren't my video's, Teem.

Yeah right.. :dry

I believe Steels lives in Australia. Is that where Timmy lives?

Yes, that's right. Timmy's real name (if it was his real name) is Samuel Scott. I have a very good reason to believe Steels is the very same person.

If I'm proved wrong here, I will of course apologize stating my opinions..

Edited by Teemu I

Yes, that's right. Timmy's real name (if it was his real name) is Samuel Scott. I have a very good reason to believe Steels is the very same person.

I am not Timmy.

2 Different locations.

Edited by Steels

How ironic...I was watching that vid in the gb movie gallery just a few days ago...

Yea I saw that vid a while ago. Taking the credit for someone elses close is redicuous... joking or not

YEP!!! Its along the same lines as owning fake plates.

Yes. But why would you have someone else's videos in your account?

The user is timmy, but the close is Clays close. Is he trying to imply for people that it's he that is closing the #4 and especially with those hands? Doesn't he gives up?

Because he doesn't make that clear it's a valid question. That said he does not claim they are his either.

I am not Timmy.

2 Different locations.

Out and out lying. You admit you are. Why the pretense? Is it because people will judge you on the fakery in the past?

I've just posted this on the other thread where you admit who you are:

So you remove the video from your you tube account, state quite clearly that you are not Timmy in the other thread, heat treated etc grippers and allowed people to think it was your close (although not actually claim it) and WE ARE THE ONES THAT NEED TO MOVE ON?? Geezer you have issues not us.

Timmy there are issues here which need to be addressed. Many lifters will brag and boast about what they do. No different from other sportsmen, fishermen and the like. It is natural for guys to 'big up' themselves a tad. But in the past you went so far as to allow tampering of the equipment - the fake plate analogy - so as to give the illusion of strength you do not possess. This annoys everyone. It makes you look less than you are and it erodes the efforts of those working real hard, right down to skin tears, to get as far as your faked efforts appear to show.

Then you come on here and when people get suspicious just brazenly say you are not 'Timmy'. The lie again about location. You do not clearly state you have used a few tech skills to copy and upload either Morton's or Edgin's videos without making clear they are not your closes until a finger or two points in your direction. Then have the cheek, once advised by Ben to fess up (good work Ben), to tell us we should move on.

If it was me I'd ban yer. I hope Bill and mods feels the same. But before you are sent packing an open apology for all that has gone before would be nice.

Because he doesn't make that clear it's a valid question. That said he does not claim they are his either.

I am not Timmy.

2 Different locations.

Out and out lying. You admit you are. Why the pretense? Is it because people will judge you on the fakery in the past?

So you remove the video from your you tube account, state quite clearly that you are not Timmy in the other thread, heat treated etc grippers and allowed people to think it was your close (although not actually claim it) and WE ARE THE ONES THAT NEED TO MOVE ON?? Geezer you have issues not us.

Timmy there are issues here which need to be addressed. Many lifters will brag and boast about what they do. No different from other sportsmen, fishermen and the like. It is natural for guys to 'big up' themselves a tad. But in the past you went so far as to allow tampering of the equipment - the fake plate analogy - so as to give the illusion of strength you do not possess. This annoys everyone. It makes you look less than you are and it erodes the efforts of those working real hard, right down to skin tears, to get as far as your faked efforts appear to show.

Then you come on here and when people get suspicious just brazenly say you are not 'Timmy'. The lie again about location. You do not clearly state you have used a few tech skills to copy and upload either Morton's or Edgin's videos without making clear they are not your closes until a finger or two points in your direction. Then have the cheek, once advised by Ben to fess up (good work Ben), to tell us we should move on.

If it was me I'd ban yer. I hope Bill and mods feels the same. But before you are sent packing an open apology for all that has gone before would be nice.

I understand your frustration, but I have fessed up with honesty and integrity. I could of taken the lie down further by repeatively claiming I wasn't Timmy.

Those pranks were only.....well pranks to motivate people. I didn't mean to insult anybody, but just have a fun time.

Edited by Steels

Pranks? To motivate people? :whacked Yeah right..why don't you try training hard instead? I just don't like the idea of ruining perfectly good grippers or any other sort of faking, lying and stuff.

I am not Timmy.

2 Different locations.

I understand your frustration, but I have fessed up with honesty and integrity. I could of taken the lie down further by repeatively claiming I wasn't Timmy.

Those pranks were only.....well pranks to motivate people. I didn't mean to insult anybody, but just have a fun time.

Only after Ben said and I quote 'are you gonna tell them or I?' Being found out is not the same as fessing up. You need to go look up 'honesty and integrity' in a dictionary dude. I've just posted a few words on the BHSA forum. The last line is where we are at. No matter how much better and stronger you get, even if one day a good solid 3 or 3.5 gets closed your efforts will always be in doubt. You've done this twice now and it is, to coin the phrase, a rod for your own back. Shame.

Timmy, I just can't understand your reasons for all this. What do you gain out of it all? Your grip resume looks pretty bad now, even worse than back when you were heating the spring and stomping the gripper. If you want to be a grip fraud, you are not doing very well as one seeing that it was not too hard for me or others to figure out who you are.

Is this your other youtube channel?

http://www.youtube.com/user/frenchmen321

Edited by Teemu I

I agree with Steve about the Banning - but even without that I would hope you would not have the bare-faced cheek to return to this place.

The 5 month old comments on the you tube page seem to think so.

Edited by mobsterone

Now this makes sense

Are you expressing your jealousy toward the greats who earned their strength through hard work (as you also do in your Nathan Holle's #4 thread) and promoting your own "prank" videos by disingenuously acting offended?

Now this makes sense

Are you expressing your jealousy toward the greats who earned their strength through hard work (as you also do in your Nathan Holle's #4 thread) and promoting your own "prank" videos by disingenuously acting offended?

That Nathan Holle thread was the one raising my suspicions at first.

Timmy, I just can't understand your reasons for all this. What do you gain out of it all? Your grip resume looks pretty bad now, even worse than back when you were heating the spring and stomping the gripper. If you want to be a grip fraud, you are not doing very well as one seeing that it was not too hard for me or others to figure out who you are.

Is this your other youtube channel?

http://www.youtube.com/user/frenchmen321

How many id's has he got??