Tried My #4 Yesterday...

Nahkuri

- Nahkuri IM #4 / 95,5 kg / 210,8 lbs / rating= 4,03. That is a calibration of this gripper.

Here is a

of my try.

Not closed yet, but maybe some day... :D

Nice attempt!! I see there are more finnish gripsters hunting #4 gripper :D

Thanks. That is ours main target, that #4 gripper. :D

Edited by Nahkuri

That is a damn fine attempt. With hard training you can get that gripper. Well done but keep going!

Very nice :rock Only few mm to go!

As I already said in the finnish grip forums, that is a very strong attempt, especially your setting looks very strong. Keep it up, the race to #4 is on! :D

As I already said in the finnish grip forums, that is a very strong attempt, especially your setting looks very strong. Keep it up, the race to #4 is on! :D

Thanks. Race is on, you can be sure about that.

Everything start going well, after the cert. Somethng dropped out of my shoulders, no more pressure with it. Now everything seems go well.

INCREDIBLE SETTING STRENGTH! You don't see too many guys confident enough to attempt a 210lb #4! :rock :rock :rock :rock

Very good try man, you made set the gripper really well. I hope you get it soon and feel the handles touch ;)

Very good try man, you made set the gripper really well. I hope you get it soon and feel the handles touch ;)

That would be awesome, but must be realistic. 1 mm in this level may take months to close. Even a years... :angry:

But I will try to do everythin that I can...

Edited by Nahkuri

Nahkuri, very strong attempt! Race to #4 is very,very fanatic! I think before this month ends, we will see #4 close ;)

Strong attempt!

Nahkuri, very strong attempt! Race to #4 is very,very fanatic! I think before this month ends, we will see #4 close ;)

kilkkinen, be realistic. :D

Maybe someone closes it, but not me... ;)

Strong attempt!

Thanks. < <

my bets are on for 3 finnish #4 closes (you, Teemu, Nahkuri) by the end of the year. good luck to all.

I have a Very strong feeling about that. Today I saw a vision: Great Finnish gripster closed #4 gripper, under the Offical MashMonster rules! And the date was 31.05.08! You maybe know who I am talking about ;)

Tomi: excellent close! your #4 its not an easy one!

my pick: Temmu will be the first to close his #4 (about 3.96 i think) ... he already closed one gripper calibrated at 3.80:-) can he do it before june? hope so!

but he can close before june matti's #4:-)

Edited by ewokhugo

That set was just crazy strong.I feel you will close it sooner than you think.You almost closed it just by setting it :rock:rock:rock

my bets are on for 3 finnish #4 closes (you, Teemu, Nahkuri) by the end of the year. good luck to all.

I´m sure that someone will close it this year, my bets goes to Teemu... < <

Great strength!

Thanks. Been working on it...

Tomi: excellent close! your #4 its not an easy one!

Thanks. It´s not easyone, and it for sure doesn´t feel like easy. Far away still, but hard training will make it closer...

That set was just crazy strong.I feel you will close it sooner than you think.You almost closed it just by setting it :rock:rock:rock

Thanks. Been working with set very much lately.

Very impressive attempt. I was going to be impressed if you got it to about an inch away or so. You are very close! Best of luck to you! I'm getting my #2 in two days. If I close it twice, will that count the same as you closing the #4 once?

Very impressive attempt. I was going to be impressed if you got it to about an inch away or so. You are very close! Best of luck to you! I'm getting my #2 in two days. If I close it twice, will that count the same as you closing the #4 once?

Thanks.

Yes, that would be same :D