Some Braced Bends

luuc

You'll have to be patient to watch these video's, I'm still fooling with the camera, showing the measurements from the right angle, hanging the bar on the rack where it's hardly visible, standing too far away from the camera, ...

Sorry for all of that. :blush

(12,09mm thick, first 'long' bend ever.)

The bar is 11.96mm thick (comes from the same bar as the 15,5" however), unfortunattely it's not really visible... Next time I'll try to use a better quality.

(Just within 5 minutes, you really have to be patient to watch this one, the first 50 seconds can be skipped :blush .)

I've got even more respect for you benders now I've finally done some longer stuff.

Luuc

Well done, 14" x 1/2 is a hard bend and you made it look easy. There are only a few people that have done better and you look like you have plenty more in you yet.

I'm not able to look at the vids here, so I'll take a look at them when i get home ;)

Stew, actually I think the 7" x 10mm is even more impressive.

Especially the crushdown on those things is very hard....

Nice work Luuc!!!

Are you training in a basement? Great bends!

Thanks guys!! :D

The 7" was much harder then 14" indeed, but cutting the 12mm to 15,5 and 14" was a guess, so next time 13" will go down!

I train in a shed that has just been build, it trains a lot better than in my own room :D, it's still empty, but that will change.

That was some really impressive bends! Great job! :rock:rock:rock

I train in a shed that has just been build, it trains a lot better than in my own room :D, it's still empty, but that will change.

Thats an awesome shed - perfect for training! I need something like that! congrats again and I'd like to see that race w/you and White Scorpion! :laugh

I'll just post the 'contest' video's here. :tongue

13,5" (343mm), 11,86mm thick HRS.

When bending I remembered the wise words of Mark; 'there's also the confidence you need to bend it.' I think it helped, next time the 13" will go down!

It's the forth 'long' bar, and I'm starting to get a little technique, so beware Mark. :blush;)

Edited by luuc

I'll just post the 'contest' video's here. :tongue

13,5" (343mm), 11,86mm thick HRS.

When bending I remembered the wise words of Mark; 'there's also the confidence you need to bend it.' I think it helped, next time the 13" will go down!

It's the forth 'long' bar, and I'm starting to get a little technique, so beware Mark. :blush;)

Great Work Luuc!!!! :rock

I'm feeling more confident about attacking the 11"-er and 10.5"-er as well, but still want to give my body some more rest due to the injury.

In the mean time, let's hope you'll be able to catch up. You're doing a great job so far ;)