Video Proof Of Farmer's Walk

The Natural

HAHA! NICE JOB!!

Thanks, Matt, for never being a Doubting Thomas.

hah. great lifts

You have a very strong wide pinch. Good job! :rock

Natural Born Blobber! :rock :rock :rock

Only in the grip world would you know that someone is actually paying you a complement when they say you are a natural blobber :D

Natural Born Blobber! :rock :rock :rock

Only in the grip world would you know that someone is actually paying you a complement when they say you are a natural blobber :D

Haha, that's so true. :)

I'm going to keep doing these feats, week after week, until the best pinchers on this board are compelled to admit that I really am that good.

There's a new kid on the block now, or pinch block, rather.

Thanks guys!

-Rex

VERY WELL DONE :rock

natural born comedian too, and very modest as well.

.... 2 out of 3 anyway

:D

- Aaron

natural born comedian too, and very modest as well.

.... 2 out of 3 anyway

:D

- Aaron

LOL! :D Big thanks to Aaron for getting the video to me so fast, and for letting me use his front yard. Walking in grass is a rare treat in Tucson.

"My dear Watson," said he, "I cannot agree with those who rank modesty among the virtues. To the logician all things should be seen exactly as they are, and to underestimate one's self is as much a departure from truth as to exaggerate one's own powers."

Sherlock Holmes, in "The Adventure of the Greek Interpreter"

Edited by The Natural

"My dear Watson," said he, "I cannot agree with those who rank modesty among the virtues. To the logician all things should be seen exactly as they are, and to underestimate one's self is as much a departure from truth as to exaggerate one's own powers."

Sherlock Holmes, in "The Adventure of the Greek Interpreter"

I'm Sherlock Holmes nut...Jeremy Brett was the best :rock

With a little practice you'll be closing in on that record soon enough. Great lift & carry! :bow

With a little practice you'll be closing in on that record soon enough. Great lift & carry! :bow

Thanks man. I appreciate that.

that's very awesome. but why do you want the best pinchers on this boards approval? it's very clear that you are a great pincher, who cares what the others think. there's no denying the visual facts you just posted.

that's very awesome. but why do you want the best pinchers on this boards approval? it's very clear that you are a great pincher, who cares what the others think. there's no denying the visual facts you just posted.

"Cause, ya see, twice, Sarah... once at Ames with Minnesota Fats and then again at Arthur's, in that cheap, crummy pool room, now why'd I do it, Sarah? Why'd I do it? I coulda beat that guy, coulda beat 'im cold, he never woulda known. But I just hadda show 'im. Just hadda show those creeps and those punks what the game is like when it's great, when it's REALLY great. You know, like anything can be great, anything can be great. I don't care, BRICKLAYING can be great, if a guy knows. If he knows what he's doing and why and if he can make it come off. When I'm goin', I mean, when I'm REALLY goin' I feel like a... like a jockey must feel. He's sittin' on his horse, he's got all that speed and that power underneath him... he's comin' into the stretch, the pressure's on 'im, and he KNOWS... just feels... when to let it go and how much. Cause he's got everything workin' for 'im: timing, touch. It's a great feeling, boy, it's a real great feeling when you're right and you KNOW you're right. It's like all of a sudden I got oil in my arm. The pool cue's part of me. You know, it's uh - pool cue, it's got nerves in it. It's a piece of wood, it's got nerves in it. Feel the roll of those balls, you don't have to look, you just KNOW. You make shots that nobody's ever made before. I can play that game the way... NOBODY'S ever played it before."

Fast Eddie Felson, The Hustler

Not to say that anybody here is a creep or a punk. :) Great guys all around on here. But, like Eddie, I just have to show 'em.

"Cause, ya see, twice, Sarah... once at Ames with Minnesota Fats and then again at Arthur's, in that cheap, crummy pool room, now why'd I do it, Sarah? Why'd I do it? I coulda beat that guy, coulda beat 'im cold, he never woulda known. But I just hadda show 'im. Just hadda show those creeps and those punks what the game is like when it's great, when it's REALLY great. You know, like anything can be great, anything can be great. I don't care, BRICKLAYING can be great, if a guy knows. If he knows what he's doing and why and if he can make it come off. When I'm goin', I mean, when I'm REALLY goin' I feel like a... like a jockey must feel. He's sittin' on his horse, he's got all that speed and that power underneath him... he's comin' into the stretch, the pressure's on 'im, and he KNOWS... just feels... when to let it go and how much. Cause he's got everything workin' for 'im: timing, touch. It's a great feeling, boy, it's a real great feeling when you're right and you KNOW you're right. It's like all of a sudden I got oil in my arm. The pool cue's part of me. You know, it's uh - pool cue, it's got nerves in it. It's a piece of wood, it's got nerves in it. Feel the roll of those balls, you don't have to look, you just KNOW. You make shots that nobody's ever made before. I can play that game the way... NOBODY'S ever played it before."

Fast Eddie Felson, The Hustler

Not to say that anybody here is a creep or a punk. :) Great guys all around on here. But, like Eddie, I just have to show 'em.

oh i know that feeling, i have friends that deny my strength and i will show them, but i do not care if they say i'm strong. i just show them, and they can think what they want to think, but most importantly is that I know that i can do it. i understand very much what you mean though. but i don't think anyone has denied your strength here have they?

I can relate to what Rex is saying. A few years ago I got pissed off because one of my posts got locked for no proof of something that was routine for me. I went on about a 1 year run of trying to get video of things that people on the board either directly or indirectly challenged me to do. I'm glad I did it and sorry I missed some of the lifts I have done and didn't or haven't yet captured - because there are a number of them - blob farmers walks, blob + weight, blob tosses, blob face cleans, 3-35's with no bar, 3-35's with additional weight, #3 and Inch, 70 hex dumbell on end, blob around back 17 or 18 times, two hand pinch up around 240 (243?), one hand pinch up around 110 (112?), Ironmind Block Buster with 107 or 110?, etc.. Honestly I don't worry about it anymore. I'm back into getting strong and not worrying about records or prooving my strength to anyone except myself - which by the way is a much better way to train in the long run. I am however interested in trying this string technique for adding weight to the blob and you might see a video of that sometime. Speaking of people who didn't worry about prooving themselves to anyone but themselves, how many feats of strength do you think Richard Sorin, John Brookfield, and David Horne missed out on taping? And then there's Jedd who seems to film a lot but the films quietly creep into the mainstream - like his face blob curl and blob cleaning (dynamic effort) film - both of which I stumbled across by accident - not by reading some self promoting post. Rex - you've been on a good run - congrats. Use this perceived lack of respect for motivation if you need to - just be careful what you say or you will start offending some of the people who walked before you. Good luck.

Wade

I can relate to what Rex is saying. A few years ago I got pissed off because one of my posts got locked for no proof of something that was routine for me. I went on about a 1 year run of trying to get video of things that people on the board either directly or indirectly challenged me to do. I'm glad I did it and sorry I missed some of the lifts I have done and didn't or haven't yet captured - because there are a number of them - blob farmers walks, blob + weight, blob tosses, blob face cleans, 3-35's with no bar, 3-35's with additional weight, #3 and Inch, 70 hex dumbell on end, blob around back 17 or 18 times, two hand pinch up around 240 (243?), one hand pinch up around 110 (112?), Ironmind Block Buster with 107 or 110?, etc.. Honestly I don't worry about it anymore. I'm back into getting strong and not worrying about records or prooving my strength to anyone except myself - which by the way is a much better way to train in the long run. I am however interested in trying this string technique for adding weight to the blob and you might see a video of that sometime. Speaking of people who didn't worry about prooving themselves to anyone but themselves, how many feats of strength do you think Richard Sorin, John Brookfield, and David Horne missed out on taping? And then there's Jedd who seems to film a lot but the films quietly creep into the mainstream - like his face blob curl and blob cleaning (dynamic effort) film - both of which I stumbled across by accident - not by reading some self promoting post. Rex - you've been on a good run - congrats. Use this perceived lack of respect for motivation if you need to - just be careful what you say or you will start offending some of the people who walked before you. Good luck.

Wade

Well put Wade! Rex give them hell and be the best you can be for you and only YOU!! :rock

Matt