Simple Block Weight Training

naturalstrength

Very nice idea! You are full of good economical grip equipment ideas :bow If I keep getting ideas for stuff to make from the GB, then soon there will not be any space left in my house :tongue

A suggestion I would have if you would decide to get another hex dumbell (since they are as you said, very expensive these days): rather then "make the weight a blockweight", just grip the top of the weight (as in how it would be held if you were to lift a blockweight by-the-face), so lift the whole uncut dumbell by the top hanging lengthwise. For me, in this style, a 40lb hex dumbell is hard to keep up for too long. This works for if you can't buy them but have them at a gym you go to, or even if you want to buy a dumbell for other exercises you can still use it for grip stuff. Obviously not as nifty adjustable as your idea though :sleep

love it

well done! keep up your good work! i believe there are more to come:=)

That is a good idea. Cheap is always good.

Yes, that is a very important factor ;)

I am happy that you guys found it useful and thanks for the feedback. For those of you who would love to train pinch grip on the go, I have a portable device that will allow you to train whenever you want, without the use of weights, etc. Will post video this week hopefully. :D