3/4" X 40"

nickr104

I did this one tonight after cleaning the gym. Messed around with it to long. I just need to stick with what works. This is around my limit with the 3/4 not sure if I have much shorter in me.

Awesome bend Nick!!! :rock :rock :rock Great fight too! Man you got some serious strength to crush it down like that just holding with your hand on the inside of your leg!! :blink :blink :blink Congrats Man!! :D

That was a hell of a fight. Once you have the techniques worked out better, how far it needs go in each before you move to the next for example, it wil go much smoother. You are still brute forcing it. Once you get it refined you will be cutting that stuff down for sure. Have you tried any shorter 5/8" yet either?

Man I wish I had picked up some of that 3/4". All they had for scrap was crs last time I went and if I buy a big 20' bar I always want to scroll it rather than cut it into little peices.

Have you ever come across any 13/16" Nick?

Very well done!

Nick,

Great bend, and I'll get it on the list later. Just off out to a BBQ soon.

I love seeing all the different styles with Braced bending, in fact you basically could work every bodypart with all these styles.

David

Great bend :rock

Thnks guys. I really like doing the scrolling better than this stuff so we will see how far I try and push it. I still love to bend tho so I am sure I will end up doing more. :laugh

Serious strength, Nick!!! Well done!