Speaking Of Injuries...

Magnus

This is something that popped up under my skin about 2 months ago. I swung something heavy over my shoulder, and not anticipating how heavy it was, I didn't brace my wrist and it bent backwards quite a bit. This popped up the next day. It's bigger than it look in the pic, cuz not all of it sticks up that much, but t's maybe half a square-inch in size, and is kinda loose. Feels almost like cartilage. It doesn't hurt at all, and if I didn't see it, I wouldn't even know it was there. But the thing that's bothering me is the fact that it's, well...there. Anybody know what this is, or every get one before? Let me know.

http://www.gripboard.com/index.php?autocom...si&img=7335

http://www.gripboard.com/index.php?autocom...si&img=7338

http://www.gripboard.com/index.php?autocom...si&img=7337

Possibly a wrist ganglion cyst, but don't take my word for it.

Possibly a wrist ganglion cyst, but don't take my word for it.

Yeah, looked it up on wikipedia, and I think you're right. I've get them on the top of my right hand sometimes, but never knew what it was, or that they're the same thing.

Edited by Magnus

Edit: Seems you found it already.

Edited by rolf

Edit: Seems you found it already.

I looked it up after you told me what it was. Before you told me, I didn't even know what it was called :D

Edited by Magnus

its a broke tendon in a knot i have 3 in my elbow

Okay, so now it's either a ganglion cyst or a torn tendon in a knot. If it's the first, it'll go away, but what if it's

a torn tendon? How long will it be there?

Magnus, I am not a medical doctor but my guess is that it may be a baby alien growing under your skin, but don't quote me :blink

Okay, so now it's either a ganglion cyst or a torn tendon in a knot. If it's the first, it'll go away, but what if it's

a torn tendon? How long will it be there?

buddy go to your doctor if its a tendon it wont go away with out it getting sewn back together and you cant wait to long if its a cyst it takes them weeks and months to grow unless you didnt see it until you lifted that weight i had one of them on my wrist too when i was 14 got it cut out its like a green lump and can grow around your tendons in your wrist good luck

Get someone to hit it with a phonebook. If it goes, it was a ganglion, if you die, it wasn't.

Go see a Doctor, we can suggest, but we don't KNOW sheet!

Magnus, I am not a medical doctor but my guess is that it may be a baby alien growing under your skin, but don't quote me :blink

Oh, good...company.

There's a huge knowledge regarding injuries here but it's close to impossible to give a accurate diagnosis just from a few photoes, even for the veterans here.

Do yourself a favour and see a doc.