Ivanko or im n.3

Guest boris

Hi all.

I'm still trying to close IM N.2, but about 3 month without any progress (about 3 mm to full close).

I think about something that will help me, maybe Ivanko gripper or IM N.3.

What you think guys?

Guest mg6680

I've spoke to a few peeps regarding their routines in getting to their goals.  For me (and for the few I've spoken to) their routines and equipment aren't necessarily whats holding them back.  I've owned the grippers for a few years now but have never "really" set a goal or had the proper mindset to close them.  With any of the good routines here on the board and, most importantly, determination and fortitude, whatever goals you set will fall.  At least it's working for me.

Morgan

I have the Ivanko Super Gripper it is adjustable for diff. posistions & great 4 negatives,  & so is the #3 negatives that is.It is good 2 do neg. on a gripper u cant close to help u with the one u-r trying 2 close.

Get the IM #3.  Then do some negatives with it.  :)

As I am trying to close the #3 I should probably be doing my negatives w/the 4.  Since I cant do negatives w/the 4 I shaved the inside corners of my older #3 and do negatives w/that.  I recently obtained a plate loaded machine so now I use that in addition to the grippers.  Its working well for me.

My routine now:

One day (after fool body workout) I do sick bar curls and sick bar holds for time;

Second day (special for grips): grippers, pinch block lifts and wrist roller

With grippers I do 3-5 sets with N.1 to warm up and than 4-5 sets I trying to close N.2.  After those 3-4 sets of negatives with N.2 or strap holds with N.1 (alternate).

After 3-4 days I do 7-10 sets with N.1, I’m trying to close fast (light day)

I also do full body training (powelifting and dino training combination) and the results slowly …but “grows”. In the grip training I don’t see (espessualy with grippers) any progress. :(

So I think, maybe I need to work with something harder than my N.2 (double stamped).

With Ivanko I just see that I can do some kind of periodization, like I do with squat, dead lift and presses.

the supergripper is great for progression, but it lacks the "feel" of an ironmind gripper.  my advice would be to save a little extra cash and get both.

Boris,

You can't go wrong with the IM #3.  It'll last ya for years and is compact fun.  Just decide to train hard and close that sucker!!   :p  :hehe