Help Buying Grippers

redsoxfan15

Get them. They are a good start for the money! Then when you get some money get the COC's!!

Have fun gripping!!

Matt

Yes, they are good. People will typically rag on them, but the newer ones are much better. I own the full set of 6, and I've never had a problem with any

of them. The only annoying thing is the knurling can be a little smooth sometimes, but never any of the other problem typically associated with them. My springs

have hardly seasoned, the spread is still pretty much the same, but my 300 is very hard(coc 3-3.1). But, grippers do vary alot. So, get them. They're great for the price, have a lifetime warranty, and, when you get others (CoC's, Bb's), these are good for modifying. And I'm a Lee-Haywardite also :D

Big Nasty is right, they are much cheaper on eBay. I got mine from eBay, from armwrestlingtables. I paid $60 for a full set,

and the shipping was free.

My first grippers were HG's...I bought them through ebay, but Lee Hayward was the seller. I do not care for them, but fooling around with the HG 100 and 200 are probably what helped me to close the CoC #1 the first time I tried it.

also take a look at www.muscledriverusa.com. They have them there for about the same price as ebay. I bought the full set off ebay from armwrestlingtables for just under $70.

also take a look at www.muscledriverusa.com. They have them there for about the same price as ebay. I bought the full set off ebay from armwrestlingtables for just under $70.

Yeah, it's funny...with armwrestlingtables you have to click on the store view, and look through the grippers, cuz they list $70+free shipping, $60+free shipping, and $60+$10 shipping at the same time...guess they wanna catch any unaware people if at all possible...but they always run the $60+free shipping special. And, muscledriver does sell rebranded grippers for slightly more, but they offer a rebranded hg400 with black handles. Very cool, even if it's easier than the 350...

Edited by Magnus

Yeah, it's funny...with armwrestlingtables you have to click on the store view, and look through the grippers, cuz they list $70+free shipping, $60+free shipping, and $60+$10 shipping at the same time...guess they wanna catch any unaware people if at all possible...but they always run the $60+free shipping special. And, muscledriver does sell rebranded grippers for slightly more, but they offer a rebranded hg400 with black handles. Very cool, even if it's easier than the 350...

I also bought the 400 from them :) It makes for a good laugh and conversation piece.